- - - F l e x - T h r e a d - - -

WinzKay

8 minutes ago, Spoon said:

yeah man we need you. And btw tell yo kids to stop laughin at me and then quitting on me every battle 😂

Ha ha, I am guessing they are playing like they play their accounts. They can play at higher rank but play low because they play other games. They play for fun, but they actually grind their accounts a lot. They play some pvp not a lot and they are using my mechs for development plus they made changes already making others they want to try not having the parts in their accounts. 

Yes, they start and walk away very often. Yes, they do the same I do like saying hi, or will destroy you or else for fun. They do that when they are bored with the other games in particular my daughter. My son is more like having lack of interaction with players like he minds his own business and her is very impulsive. She likes to kill sometimes for revenge when she loses often to someone not my son. He is like do not care let's move and pvp again like a robot and do not care the loss. 😃

5 minutes ago, OKI DOKI said:

Ha ha, I am guessing they are playing like they play their accounts. They can play at higher rank but play low because they play other games. They play for fun, but they actually grind their accounts a lot. They play some pvp not a lot and they are using my mechs for development plus they made changes already making others they want to try not having the parts in their accounts. 

Yes, they start and walk away very often. Yes, they do the same I do like saying hi, or will destroy you or else for fun. They do that when they are bored with the other games in particular my daughter. My son is more like having lack of interaction with players like he minds his own business and her is very impulsive. She likes to kill sometimes for revenge when she loses often to someone not my son. He is like do not care let's move and pvp again like a robot and do not care the loss. 😃

Is that so? Whats the IGN's?