what should I myth next?

373 heat cap is viable, he will just eventually need more cooling to make up for low heat cap.. But I'd myth plat plate, would make your mech more frustrating for other physicals to deal with in rank 10 or 9. It'd be annoying for mine to beat

I'm the real Turtle, simple as that.

Oh I didn't see the platinum plate.  Yeah, I agree, myth that.

But I'm giving him advice on how to keep winning when he faces me lol.  I'm more of a heat/energy drainer type person in mentality, so I appreciate it when my enemies have capacities in the 300 range 😉 

Speaking of which, I adopted the Rusty Energy Armor too soon, so I dropped arena ranks.  I'll be back soon I'm sure, but for now.........

Edited by SawzAll (see edit history)

"Play stupid games, win stupid prizes."

http://www.puresimplicity.net/~oneeyedcat/misc/supermechs.html

48 minutes ago, Turtle said:

As for you SawzAll, if I noticed correctly, you have a saviour resistance on your mechs. Drop them, they aren't doing enough for as much weight as they take up.

I appreciate your advice.  You are partially correct.  I already ran a mathematical analysis of them.

For campaigns, the main thing I'm doing recently, they are better than iron plating.  The reason is every time you fight a foe in the campaign, your resistance regenerates, but not your hit points.

However, in the arena, the iron plating is better because there's no resistance regen.

For now, I'm holding on to them in the campaign, which is how my mechs were configured when I took the screenshots this morning.

Now if I get a platinum plating, absolutely: at that point, plat will give me more hit points than a savior resistance would shield me from.  But for now, they make tons of sense for the campaign.

Edited by SawzAll
Clarity (see edit history)

"Play stupid games, win stupid prizes."

http://www.puresimplicity.net/~oneeyedcat/misc/supermechs.html

5 hours ago, Turtle said:

373 heat cap is viable, he will just eventually need more cooling to make up for low heat cap.. But I'd myth plat plate, would make your mech more frustrating for other physicals to deal with in rank 10 or 9. It'd be annoying for mine to beat

its fine, but sometimes my heat cap gets melted, and its annoying, also most of the mechs I run into are heat or energy so would CSU be a better option?

Clan: Goodbye To A World

epicspeedster, SpeedMachine

Always max myth your main mech first, and have the modules atleast legendary lvl 40.

Then max myth your second mech with modules lvl 40 legy.

Then, at last you can move on to the modules of your first mech

Legacy Messiah | Reign Forever | Rejoined March 2020

42 minutes ago, Zylok said:

Always max myth your main mech first, and have the modules atleast legendary lvl 40.

Then max myth your second mech with modules lvl 40 legy.

Then, at last you can move on to the modules of your first mech

so myth legs or plat plate first?

Clan: Goodbye To A World

epicspeedster, SpeedMachine