Super Mechs Origins

Spam

What the title says, I'll make a ruff draft of what I think it is and comments to add/modify/remove certain things are welcome.

Humans have figured out how to make mechs and decided the best way to test them is to battle them against each other. After the tests mechs were released to certain individuals called pilots to test the nes weapons created for them, the battles were recorded and made public so people could see what was in the works and eventually it became a popular sport that people watched, starting the legacy era we all know. Following this Octavious(sm bad guy in campaign) found out about this and didn't want humans to evolve the technology into what his army of mechs had, so he decided to invade earth to stop us, Octavius was able to succeed in wiping out the majority of humans(and ending the legacy era), but the pilots who were battling the far superior mechs finally succeeded in killing one and salvaging the tech from it.

Once the tech was brought back to the outpost of the survivors upgrades were made and a new 3d printing technology allowed for meh to be recreated out of thin air, and also allowing for mechs the regenerate health. Soon after the pilots went out to reclaim some more of the earth and brought back new technologies. Octavious eventually found out about this and started creating new technologies(heat and energy items), after the pilots went on a supply run they encountered theses new mech which where capable of taking away their mech energy with weapons with more efficiency than before and mech that could overload the mech heat threshold to the point that the pilots would pass out, after this fierce battle the pilots won and where able to gain these new technologies using them to their advantage, the only problem was that only on mech remained usable and only one pilot could use their mech properly. Once the new tech was brought back the mechs received the ability to regenerate their energy and cool down their mech, but after that supply run only one pilot was able to use their mech, so the mechs were made to have a feature to be piloted automatically and piloted remotely(start of reloaded).

After that the only thing that changed was the efficiency and damage of weapons, and that's it so far(current day sm)...   

Edited by Spam (see edit history)

PURPLE  Bring Back The Confetti! "Like and follow it'll give me a better reputation" - Spam

477762592_Misk_(4).png.ed80aefd5743fea96af6de357b7d04a1.png

Stolen from @JamAnime

On 4/23/2021 at 8:15 AM, Spam said:

What the title says, I'll make a ruff draft of what I think it is and comments to add/modify/remove certain things are welcome.

Humans have figured out how to make mechs and decided the best way to test them is to battle them against each other. After the tests mechs were released to certain individuals called pilots to test the nes weapons created for them, the battles were recorded and made public so people could see what was in the works and eventually it became a popular sport that people watched, starting the legacy era we all know. Following this Octavious(sm bad guy in campaign) found out about this and didn't want humans to evolve the technology into what his army of mechs had, so he decided to invade earth to stop us, Octavius was able to succeed in wiping out the majority of humans(and ending the legacy era), but the pilots who were battling the far superior mechs finally succeeded in killing one and salvaging the tech from it.

Once the tech was brought back to the outpost of the survivors upgrades were made and a new 3d printing technology allowed for meh to be recreated out of thin air, and also allowing for mechs the regenerate health. Soon after the pilots went out to reclaim some more of the earth and brought back new technologies. Octavious eventually found out about this and started creating new technologies(heat and energy items), after the pilots went on a supply run they encountered theses new mech which where capable of taking away their mech energy with weapons with more efficiency than before and mech that could overload the mech heat threshold to the point that the pilots would pass out, after this fierce battle the pilots won and where able to gain these new technologies using them to their advantage, the only problem was that only on mech remained usable and only one pilot could use their mech properly. Once the new tech was brought back the mechs received the ability to regenerate their energy and cool down their mech, but after that supply run only one pilot was able to use their mech, so the mechs were made to have a feature to be piloted automatically and piloted remotely(start of reloaded).

After that the only thing that changed was the efficiency and damage of weapons, and that's it so far(current day sm)...   

If the hoomans build the mechs and ocatvous is mech too doesnt that mean hoomans build him why would he turn evil on people that build him

Edited by Dark conon mech
S (see edit history)

10 hours ago, Dark conon mech said:

If the hoomans build the mechs and ocatvous is mech too doesnt that mean hoomans build him why would he turn evil on people that build him

Octavius is an alien that doesn't want humans to gain mech tech like his.

PURPLE  Bring Back The Confetti! "Like and follow it'll give me a better reputation" - Spam

Stolen from @JamAnime

• 3 weeks later...

Once I decide to type everything out on a doc(rn it’s on paper) or something, maybe I can show the first intenceish battle(With a roadrunner) but it’ll only make sense with some context.

Edited by Spam (see edit history)

Stolen from @JamAnime

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/22/2021 at 11:15 PM, Spam said:

how did Octavious came to be. Was he made by humans or did something else make him. I would love to see what you come up with for how he came into existence

1 minute ago, firewater789 said:

how did Octavious came to be. Was he made by humans or did something else make him. I would love to see what you come up with for how he came into existence

Sorry, but that's coming in the next book. I can maybe say it after finishing the first one, and if I don't get around to the a second book then I'll post the plot here.

Stolen from @JamAnime

• 2 weeks later...