Base, Any advice for me?.

Evelyn Rose

I know the basic tips of the base, but I need more advice to continue climbing, is it worth it to reach level 20 for now? In case it is, how?

935780198_Screenshot_20210223-180937_SuperMechs.thumb.jpg.f80a49c90cb951858b7d5be4aa7531ba.jpg818438990_Screenshot_20210223-180922_SuperMechs.thumb.jpg.c0c4997e395fbe567c15d2711f1ce1c1.jpg

Should I improve my base? Or do it when I am in a higher rank? I can't think about it much because if I feel pressure in my work, making me forget about what to do with my base.

=O

Edit: I almost forgot, what rewards you get when you reach level 20, I would be grateful for an answer or advice.

Edited by The Girl Persian (see edit history)

• Evelyn Rose changed the title to Base, Any advice for me?.

If you just started a new acct, don't spend on base.  Just farm and like crazy and open your daily boxes. Farm OD6. That is for new players.  Farm like crazy.  Farm it in insane if you can, if not the do normal or hard.  The best build for that mission is a physical.  Gets that on done, fast.  Focus on building your first build, trying to max out all weapons on your first build.  

2 hours ago, JamAnime said:

If you just started a new acct, don't spend on base.  Just farm and like crazy and open your daily boxes. Farm OD6. That is for new players.  Farm like crazy.  Farm it in insane if you can, if not the do normal or hard.  The best build for that mission is a physical.  Gets that on done, fast.  Focus on building your first build, trying to max out all weapons on your first build.  

Okay, can you count explosive weapons with good damage?

11 minutes ago, The Girl Persian said:

Okay, can you count explosive weapons with good damage?

Yes, but it won't be that as effective. And at level 20, you unlock the chance to produce legy card for 300k gold. You don't need to upgrade to level 20 yet as it is very expensive and time consuming. What you should focus right now beside farming od6 is to just produce power kits and upgrade your current mechs, at least so that the torsos, legs, weapons and drones so that they are fully max mythical and have max legendary modules.

I would only upgrade one factory to level 15.

Then any improvements I do would be to base and gold mines, because gold.

In my experience I only need one factory to be able to make PKUs and the rest can build common items.  Seems the most efficient way to me.  I might be wrong, but this is how I do it.

I felt like above level 17 was too expensive for me, so I stopped there with my base and gold mines.

The only reason now that I would upgrade base to level 20 is just to get one more factory, but even then, only if I happened to come across a ton of gold.  Currently I'm working on a major overhaul to my physical mech so the odds that this will happen are basically zero.

"Play stupid games, win stupid prizes."

http://www.puresimplicity.net/~oneeyedcat/misc/supermechs.html

Max out all of your gold mines first, you can get roughly 100k gold every 24 hrs. And you're rank 10, so surely you still have a lot items to upgrade. No need to max out your factories yet, instead just leave them at level 15. 

By the way, this is currently how I use my base. I have 1 factory at level 20 to get that occasional legendary. The rest are crafting the super cheap option, and every once in a while I use the level 18 factory to craft power kits when I'm running low on them. This probably isn't the best way to use the base if you wanna upgrade your items fast, but it's very cost efficient.

Screenshot_20210224_230557_air.com.supermechs.superapp.jpg

3 minutes ago, ego_dog123 said:

i have all of my factories lvl 15

and my gold mines lvl 12,14,18.19

I have everything at lvl 20. Took over 6 months.  Though I had over 50 million gold. At that time I prepared to take that risk. My acct was ready. Now the acct is not active. I just roam here and chat.

Edited by JamAnime (see edit history)