Questions

Tirreggregars

So, probably best person to ask is @Lord Gorgon, but tf happened to IvarTheBoneless, and tf happened to HTK, it's currently a few spaces under my clan in ranking, wasn't it one of the strongest?

Just wondering.

I literally pulled an MPV from r3 box, and from the other r3 box I opened, I puleld plat fortress, so its holy sry whiteout

HTK decided to let die the clan after few things in mind. Some members still there and play and I get into pvp with them time to time.

There is an HTK fan who wants to create the new HTK to revive the clan in the picture below. I know that because I have been invited in multiple occasions to join and to rebuild HTK.

I do not know about Ivar but I thinkĀ if not wrong I had pvp with him in 3v3 or 2v2. I might be wrong but I think I had the pvp and I lose.

Super Mechs_2021-02-16-13-29-57.jpg

I guess the absence of BestPlayer hit HTK very hard. That clan can survive without Gorgon and even Happy Poppers, but the lack of Betsy is too much. I think the only one who could rebuild HTK is The Hunter (Optimus), but I don't know if he has time to doĀ it.

As for Ivar, heĀ“sĀ Cadbunny and CadbunnyĀ is one of the most unstable players onĀ the game. Lately he had found some stability in Reign, because according to what they say someone was investing money onĀ his account. I donĀ“tĀ know. Nor do I know if he was still piloting the accĀ or was someone else. What I can say is that cadbunny is totally unstable, you never know how long you can count with him.

firma.jpg.5ad7ed7596a81f94ed0e4ad194f78bfb.jpg

17 minutes ago, MasterChief said:

wait, bestplayer and poppers dont play anymore?

Supposedly BestPlayer passed away 3 months ago. IĀ“mĀ not convinced that she really passed away, but Im sure that she wanted to leave the game and she did it her way. Either one thing or the other, sheĀ“sĀ no more.

Someone has Betsy's account, maybe Reiko or Happy Poppers himself or neither.

Poppers main account is on Reign now, along with Gorgon ....

Heavens! Here people change clan like change shirt! ButĀ is only a game.

firma.jpg.5ad7ed7596a81f94ed0e4ad194f78bfb.jpg

2 hours ago, Nefertary Meriten-Mut said:

I guess the absence of BestPlayer hit HTK very hard. That clan can survive without Gorgon and even Happy Poppers, but the lack of Betsy is too much. I think the only one who could rebuild HTK is The Hunter (Optimus), but I don't know if he has time to doĀ it.

As for Ivar, heĀ“sĀ Cadbunny and CadbunnyĀ is one of the most unstable players onĀ the game. Lately he had found some stability in Reign, because according to what they say someone was investing money onĀ his account. I donĀ“tĀ know. Nor do I know if he was still piloting the accĀ or was someone else. What I can say is that cadbunny is totally unstable, you never know how long you can count with him.

I miss besty. Oh yeah, I forgot for a moment Ivar is Cadbony. Yes, HAPPY move recently to RR.Ā 

There are things I miss sometimes for sure and it is to see that flag around and the spot.

LLYL also it is something sometimes missingĀ  getting into that constant fight spot. I am a recent player but as my start in the game are things I get used to it and good memories.

It is nice to see LLYL is back and healthy. LLYL also won't be LLYL without you. I can't imagine you not there. I will get nut.Ā 

5 hours ago, Nefertary Meriten-Mut said:

Supposedly BestPlayer passed away 3 months ago. IĀ“mĀ not convinced that she really passed away, but Im sure that she wanted to leave the game and she did it her way. Either one thing or the other, sheĀ“sĀ no more.

Aight thanks a lot, so to cap: HTK died since LG left Poppers left and the newly elected leader Jiyoon did too, and what really killed them was besty for one reason or the other quitting the game.

And Ivar/ Cadbunny is constantly on/off. Although it seems weird that he suddenly invests enough money to paint all his mechs and have all the new items maxed as well as all meta builds, seemingly having an inventory as complete as Clever's, and then just quits the game.

Ā 

Well anyways thanks a lot Nefertary Meriten Mut.

Ā 

PS. I Just found out that besty has/had a youtube channel!

I literally pulled an MPV from r3 box, and from the other r3 box I opened, I puleld plat fortress, so its holy sry whiteout

• 1 month later...
On 2/16/2021 at 6:31 PM, Nefertary Meriten-Mut said:

Yes I moved to Reign, HTK fell on really hard times and I some friends invited me over šŸ™‚

IDK who has Best account, not me or reiko. I would guess some hacker ;-(