fuel consumption and storage

MasterChief

8 hours ago, MasterChief said:

alright guys, so you know how we can always get fuel from daily missions? well what if that fuel went into its own separate container, and(while it didnt refuel) the other container did.

That is actually a great idea, yet would not happen. It would be awesome though. It would play out fair for all users who can still lvl up, especially new players.  It could play out fair for those who are still leveling up.  You have those who are at a certain lvl boarder. Right on the edge.  One more campaign, and they get refueled.  The down side when that happens is that when that lvl up happen they already had a lot of fuel. They had only gain like 6 fuel.  To explain it more easy: Say you log into SM, and one more campaign mission and you are right on the brink to the next lvl.  You have 66 fuel, and use 6 fuel.  You complete the mission, and are refueled.  You only gain the 6 fuel.  It be cool if you can have fuel tanks or something.  Yet won't happen.

2 hours ago, JamAnime said:

That is actually a great idea, yet would not happen. It would be awesome though. It would play out fair for all users who can still lvl up, especially new players.  It could play out fair for those who are still leveling up.  You have those who are at a certain lvl boarder. Right on the edge.  One more campaign, and they get refueled.  The down side when that happens is that when that lvl up happen they already had a lot of fuel. They had only gain like 6 fuel.  To explain it more easy: Say you log into SM, and one more campaign mission and you are right on the brink to the next lvl.  You have 66 fuel, and use 6 fuel.  You complete the mission, and are refueled.  You only gain the 6 fuel.  It be cool if you can have fuel tanks or something.  Yet won't happen.

Correct. When you try to level up you need to time properly your energy bars consumption in order that you can maximize the potential to get a full regen of bars. I always timed and ripped the benefit double dip. You need to farm in a smart way. Check the percentage you are at an monitor for the level change according how fast your energy and level percentage is consumed. 

12 minutes ago, OKI DOKI said:

Check the percentage you are at an monitor for the level change according how fast your energy and level percentage is consumed. 

The interesting thing about that, it was not always a percentage bar.  It was a XP number bar. It let you know how much XP was needed to get to the next lvl, in numbers.  So, it was easier to math out. Then when it turn to a percentage bar, that messed it up.  What is funny about that is that a little before it turn into a percentage bar, Some of us TS members created a thread about how Much XP to each lvl.  I don't remember who created that thread, yet a lot of us pitched in with that thread.  So, I think TS didn't want others to know how much XP was needed to get to the next lvl. 

4 minutes ago, JamAnime said:

The interesting thing about that, it was not always a percentage bar.  It was a XP number bar. It let you know how much XP was needed to get to the next lvl, in numbers.  So, it was easier to math out. Then when it turn to a percentage bar, that messed it up.  What is funny about that is that a little before it turn into a percentage bar, Some of us TS members created a thread about how Much XP to each lvl.  I don't remember who created that thread, yet a lot of us pitched in with that thread.  So, I think TS didn't want others to know how much XP was needed to get to the next lvl. 

yes thats what i want to be brought back... now im like... "is it 1.3 or 1.4%??"

One Mech to rule them all

3 minutes ago, JamAnime said:

Interesting, I think I saw an old video showing it was different as is now. When I started to farm I had no clue how to do it but started to analyze and started to control the use of the energy bars. For example, if I was too close to change level let say I was in OD6 insane and level 199 you can see that the maximum of percentage change it was around 0.3 change per 7 bars. If I had let say 21 bars available it will change or not in one shot but still have another to lose if refill losing a t list 7 bars. In my case I use to lower the grinding position to lesser xp grant and gold but allowing me to take advantage draining to zero.bars so I ripped extra gold and xp plus level. 

I had table in the past but deleted by mistake at home from level 30 to 250. Sad moment. Anyway, when the player it is in let say level 10 or so it can be controlled to no lose bars and gold plus xp moving down to some spots like first boss starting the game. After some levels changes I started to learn the way reason I maxed levels so fast. 

It wasn't buying bars with tokens, just pure logic to use properly bars. Also, my main arena shop was full capacity and full regeneration not the others to farm more. 

18 minutes ago, Darkweaver said:

I will save my daily fuel for a month and will I use them on item portal? No no no Big Boss doesnt want this 🤫

your ideas good but against the system.  for example if you say '' now fuel regeneration removed, everyone must buy fuel on store with tokens'' , tomorrow they can make this 😀

Many players save the energy bars day by day.NOthing wrong and can be used in the portal and it is very helpful for those moments. 

Now, if the player is talking about progress moving forward it is the wrong way. Regeneration is the base to real progress and maxing you arena shop energy items. 

I progressed in that way faster and level up 2 acc faster than the rest of players around simultaneously to L250 one in 8 months and the other in 10 months.

Now, I am talking to level up and growing in parts but not mean that can strike lucky account and get goodies fast and be a good pilot and move to R1 in 4-5 months. Now, in general that it is not common to happen and of course we end up in the basic that it is farming draining bars maximizing the bar usege and get more.

Sure people can buy energy clicking for 30 tokens if they have them. 

Sure I get your point and many use that method and it is fine plus sure the developers can make changes by surprise. 🙃