What is better for a physical mech Zarkares or Avenger in Divine?

Not me

Question

10 answers to this question

Avenger is over all rather bad, it is much better to use a monkey if you want a tanky build, otherwise use zark, its more flexible and easier to build, and it doesn't require you to have max myth modules.

However, if you are gonna go zark, rather find a windigo, since it is now stronger.

I literally pulled an MPV from r3 box, and from the other r3 box I opened, I puleld plat fortress, so its holy sry whiteout

17 minutes ago, Not me said:

Hey guys I have a question 

Which is better for a physical mech

Zarkares or Avenger 

Thanks in advance 

Zarkares is better than Avenger due to better heat stats and general flexibility but due to the Windigo/Naga buff, Windigo is the new best E-M torso to use for any build.

If you fail and don't succeed at something, you simply haven't failed enough. Through failures, one can pave a path to eventual success. 

7 hours ago, Sparks said:

do you really think that Avenger is a good torso?

It can be if you know what you're doing.

In other words, you need a lot of skill if you want to make an Avenger build work.

If you fail and don't succeed at something, you simply haven't failed enough. Through failures, one can pave a path to eventual success. 

17 minutes ago, Fordekash said:

If you are building a mech for physical Vs physical battle avenger is better.

if you want a balanced mech or a torso that can be used in other builds then Zarkares is better 

A nicely put and well-executed explanation.

Zarkares is good if you don't have enough module or need rebalance your mech. Hp was ok but still can support it own heat.

Avenger are strong and have good hp, but the heat and energy support to low. It easy to break the energy and over heat the mech,

(recommended to upgrade the module first to use Avenger).

Spoiler

But both of the item can't beat Windigo, it was the best E-D torso. (after been buff).

Not me: "Which is better for a physical mech

Zarkares or Avenger" 

2142978422_SpidermanAreYouSerious.gif.a4a37f672e820b74d15c6ff8c618046b.gif

You can’t be serious about the Avenger. At some point, it was decent in the past. Now days, it has been totally eclipsed by better torsos. Look at the top ranks to see what torso to divine.

Edited by rc (see edit history)

12 minutes ago, rc said:

2142978422_SpidermanAreYouSerious.gif.a4a37f672e820b74d15c6ff8c618046b.gif

You can’t be serious about the Avenger. At some point, it was decent in the past. Now days, it has been totally eclipsed by better torsos. Look at the top ranks to see what torso to divine.

Avenger is still pretty decent but it just takes more skill and some good modules to use it properly against other E-M torsos in battle. (I also saw a rank 5 physical main manage to use Avenger and Brutality on Claws... But I can't seem to find them again.)

But overall, Avenger and Zarkares have lost their spots in their best areas areas because of the Windigo and Naga takeover since Naga and Windigo both have more HP than Zarkares but better stats than Avenger while being lighter than both, making them supreme in just about every way.

Between Zarkares and Avenger, Zarkares is still useful, although I wouldn’t recommend using it in the arena.

1 hour ago, W.H.I.T.E.O.U.T said:

Avenger is still pretty decent but it just takes more skill and some good modules to use it properly against other E-M torsos in battle.

As for Avenger, prepare for low rank if anyone plans on using it. Now days, it isn’t close to being decent, hence its epic tier status.

image.png.ce944b9a000469257ce5902a4fa486c2.png

Edited by rc (see edit history)