🐐 GOAT Tournament 2023 🐐

Marija

• Community Team

Hi pilots!

🐐 Welcome to our new GOAT tournament! 🐐

Please carefully read this post as it contains important information you will need to know if you wish to participate. 

As in previous tournaments, you will all receive a brand new account which you will use for the tournament, it has boxes and stuff added already, and it will be banned after the competition is over. Please do not attempt to trade, sell, or share your password - as all of those lead to automatic disqualification. Going to the arena (real battles) is not allowed! Therefore upgrading arena shop is also not allowed. 

How to apply: 

You can apply to participate in the tournament by clicking on this link: https://community.supermechs.com/knowledgebase/goat-mech-submission/  which will take you to the usual form we use. 

Please put your FORUM NAME into the title and ID number in the text. Make ONLY ONE application and use it for the duration of your participation. 

You will receive your account details in that form, as well as post mech pictures when the time comes. 

! THE FORM WILL BE OPEN FOR ONLY 3 DAYS, STARTING NOW ! 

You can participate only once. One person - one application. 

The rules:

• Build a mech using level 1 epic, rare or common items. Rare and common items can be upgraded, epic ones not. 
  • Do not use legendary or mythical items on your build. 
  • Other items that are not allowed in the competition are: EMP, Heat Bomb, Tonto, Electrolyte, Firefly, Frantic Brute, Frantic Flame, Frantic Lightning 
  • Once the applying time is up, you can no longer change your build and you must use it in battles without any changes made. 
  • Fight the assigned opponent to get to the next round until there is a single winner left.
  • There is a time period you have to fight your opponent; it starts after the pairs have been published and lasts 48h. It's up to you when you decide to fight.
  • After the fight, please post who won and the replay code so we can make sure everything is okay. 
  • Any sort of cheating or attempts to cheat will lead to automatic disqualification. 

Rewards

As usual, the tournament winner gets the goat torso perk. Adding to that, we will also distribute token rewards for the first 4 places: 

1st place – 2000 tokens + goat perk 

2nd place – 1500 tokens 

3rd place – 1000 tokens 

4th place – 500 tokens 

Follow this topic to stay updated on the tournament deadlines and newest information. 

If you have any questions that are not answered in the post already, I'm here. 

I wish everyone best of luck! 

Elcent is the best.

1 hour ago, Marija said:

Hi pilots!

🐐 Welcome to our new GOAT tournament! 🐐

Please carefully read this post as it contains important information you will need to know if you wish to participate. 

As in previous tournaments, you will all receive a brand new account which you will use for the tournament, it has boxes and stuff added already, and it will be banned after the competition is over. Please do not attempt to trade, sell, or share your password - as all of those lead to automatic disqualification. Going to the arena (real battles) is not allowed! Therefore upgrading arena shop is also not allowed. 

How to apply: 

You can apply to participate in the tournament by clicking on this link: https://community.supermechs.com/knowledgebase/goat-mech-submission/  which will take you to the usual form we use. 

Please put your FORUM NAME into the title and ID number in the text. Make ONLY ONE application and use it for the duration of your participation. 

You will receive your account details in that form, as well as post mech pictures when the time comes. 

! THE FORM WILL BE OPEN FOR ONLY 3 DAYS, STARTING NOW ! 

You can participate only once. One person - one application. 

The rules:

• Build a mech using level 1 epic, rare or common items. Rare and common items can be upgraded, epic ones not. 
  • Do not use legendary or mythical items on your build. 
  • Other items that are not allowed in the competition are: EMP, Heat Bomb, Tonto, Electrolyte, Firefly, Frantic Brute, Frantic Flame, Frantic Lightning 
  • Once the applying time is up, you can no longer change your build and you must use it in battles without any changes made. 
  • Fight the assigned opponent to get to the next round until there is a single winner left.
  • There is a time period you have to fight your opponent; it starts after the pairs have been published and lasts 48h. It's up to you when you decide to fight.
  • After the fight, please post who won and the replay code so we can make sure everything is okay. 
  • Any sort of cheating or attempts to cheat will lead to automatic disqualification. 

Rewards

As usual, the tournament winner gets the goat torso perk. Adding to that, we will also distribute token rewards for the first 4 places: 

1st place – 2000 tokens + goat perk 

2nd place – 1500 tokens 

3rd place – 1000 tokens 

4th place – 500 tokens 

Follow this topic to stay updated on the tournament deadlines and newest information. 

If you have any questions that are not answered in the post already, I'm here. 

I wish everyone best of luck! 

For the entry do we put our SM id in?

And if we do not what Id is it?

1 hour ago, Zho. said:

It's literally in the first post, it said you had to read it smh.

Please put your FORUM NAME into the title and ID number in the text. Make ONLY ONE application and use it for the duration of your participation.  I don't know what code still. It does not say sm code so just making sure. Thanks!

• Community Team
58 minutes ago, 2008ToyotaCorolla said:

I don't know what code still. It does not say sm code so just making sure. Thanks!

Well Im surely not asking for your student's booklet ID number... Its the one and only ID number you have in this game - your account's. You can find it in settings>info>ID number. 

The reason why I ask is, if you win something, I dont need to wait a week for everyone to send me their IDs so I can send their rewards, but the process is much faster and it happens often within hours after the tournament is over. 

Elcent is the best.

I didn't understand the part where it says ''Enter your FORUM NAME in the title and the ID number in the text. Make ONLY ONE application and use it for the duration of your participation. "Like what identification number where do I have that?

5 hours ago, Marija said:

¡Hola pilotos!

🐐¡Bienvenido a nuestro nuevo torneo GOAT!🐐

Lea atentamente esta publicación, ya que contiene información importante que necesitará saber si desea participar. 

Como en torneos anteriores, todos recibirán una cuenta nueva que usarán para el torneo, ya tiene cajas y otras cosas agregadas, y se prohibirá una vez que finalice la competencia. Por favor, no intente intercambiar, vender o compartir su contraseña , ya que todo eso conduce a la descalificación automática. ¡No está permitido ir a la arena (batallas reales)! Por lo tanto, tampoco está permitido actualizar la tienda de la arena. 

Cómo aplicar: 

Puede solicitar participar en el torneo haciendo clic en este enlace:  https://community.supermechs.com/knowledgebase/goat-mech-submission/   que lo llevará al formulario habitual que usamos. 

Ingrese su NOMBRE DEL FORO en el título y el número de identificación en el texto. Haz SOLO UNA solicitud y utilízala mientras dure tu participación. 

Recibirá los detalles de su cuenta en ese formulario, así como también publicará imágenes mecánicas cuando llegue el momento. 

! ¡EL FORMULARIO ESTARÁ ABIERTO POR SOLO 3 DÍAS, A PARTIR DE AHORA! 

Puedes participar una sola vez. Una persona - una aplicación. 

Las normas:

• Construye un robot con elementos épicos, raros o comunes de nivel 1. Los elementos raros y comunes se pueden actualizar, los épicos no. 
  • No utilice elementos legendarios o míticos en su construcción. 
  • Otros elementos que no están permitidos en la competencia son: EMP, Bomba de calor, Tonto, Electrolito, Luciérnaga, Bruto frenético, Llama frenética, Rayo frenético 
  • Una vez que finaliza el tiempo de aplicación, ya no puede cambiar su construcción y debe usarla en batallas sin realizar ningún cambio. 
  • Lucha contra el oponente asignado para pasar a la siguiente ronda hasta que quede un solo ganador.
  • Hay un período de tiempo en el que tienes que luchar contra tu oponente; comienza después de que se hayan publicado los pares y dura 48h. Depende de ti cuando decides pelear.
  • Después de la pelea, publique quién ganó y el código de repetición para que podamos asegurarnos de que todo esté bien. 
  • Cualquier tipo de trampa o intento de trampa dará lugar a la descalificación automática. 

Recompensas

Como de costumbre, el ganador del torneo obtiene la ventaja del torso de cabra. Además de eso, también distribuiremos recompensas simbólicas para los primeros 4 lugares: 

1er lugar: 2000 fichas + beneficio de cabra 

2do lugar – 1500 fichas 

3er lugar - 1000 fichas 

4to lugar – 500 fichas 

Siga este tema para mantenerse actualizado sobre los plazos del torneo y la información más reciente. 

Si tienes alguna pregunta que no esté respondida en el post, aquí estoy. 

¡Les deseo a todos la mejor de las suertes! 

8 hours ago, Marija said:

Well Im surely not asking for your student's booklet ID number... Its the one and only ID number you have in this game - your account's. You can find it in settings>info>ID number. 

The reason why I ask is, if you win something, I dont need to wait a week for everyone to send me their IDs so I can send their rewards, but the process is much faster and it happens often within hours after the tournament is over. 

Noice!  Thanks so much 🙂