🐐 GOAT Tournament 2023 🐐

Marija

27 minutes ago, Marija said:

I ll slowly start giving the account details. Please have patience, there is 60 people to be given their login details πŸ˜„

I ll also announce once I am done with it, it shouldnt take too long but dont panic if you dont get the account immediately, make sure you check the thread for my post.Β 

Each account should have 10 million gold, be about level 200, have 400 epic cards and 300 mix boxes.Β 

Please check when you can, if something is wrong - do let me know in the application.Β 

The deadline for posting the build you will use is Wednesday 12h Central Europe time.Β 

Please post ALL pages of your mech πŸ™‚

Wow, I am first 🀣

JOIN OUR DISCORD SERVER, ASK ME QUESTIONS AND HAVE FUN!Β 

CLICK HERE

I like FluffehΒ πŸ’€

• Community Team

I just finished giving the account details. Please check if everything is okay with your account.Β 

I ll post in the topic again in few days, asking if someone needs a top up on the boxes, dont worry if you dont get everything you want right away.Β 

Make sure you follow the rules while building!

Deadline is Wednesday!Β 

Good luck!

Elcent is the best.

Β 

10 hours ago, E.G.B said:

Can you repeat weapons or can't?
And another question after we already have the mechs ready, where do we send the compilations of the mech?

In last tourney, your mech needed to have epic items that are level 1, and you weren't supposed to upgrade them unless they are below epic rarity ( common and rare items can be upgraded). Also you couldn't use two or more of the same weapons ( more than one MODULE of the same type was allowed though ).

10 hours ago, E.G.B said:

And another question after we already have the mechs ready, where do we send the compilations of the mech?

You send them in the same place you posted your account ID.

By someone, somewhere.

• Community Team

A quick reminder to read the tournament topic, everyone!Β 

Each tournament can be different with rules, please do not assume things but read - the rules are literally there for that reason.Β 

Im getting some very random questions from people who seem to be completely lost and not understand what a tournament even is, PLEASE READ THE TOPIC FROM THE START TO THE END. And I mean actually read carefully, everything is explained.Β 

I really like to help, but I cant hold your hand the entire time.. everything is very public and available 24/7 to read and check if you are unsure. Please a little co operating xDΒ 

Elcent is the best.

Β 

6 hours ago, Marija said:

A quick reminder to read the tournament topic, everyone!Β 

Each tournament can be different with rules, please do not assume things but read - the rules are literally there for that reason.Β 

Im getting some very random questions from people who seem to be completely lost and not understand what a tournament even is, PLEASE READ THE TOPIC FROM THE START TO THE END. And I mean actually read carefully, everything is explained.Β 

I really like to help, but I cant hold your hand the entire time.. everything is very public and available 24/7 to read and check if you are unsure. Please a little co operating xDΒ 

Can I still apply even though the applications are closed?Β 

• Community Team
4 hours ago, warrior5640 said:

Can I still apply even though the applications are closed?Β 

Well you sort of explained it to yourself there, the applications are closed :)))Β 

Β 

1 hour ago, Revel said:

Changing the name of our tournament account is not prohibited, right? I put my name in the account that was assigned to me, I hope there are no problems

You can change your name as much as you like, same with painting your mechsΒ 

Elcent is the best.

Β 

37 minutes ago, Snake23 said:

Hello, good afternoon, I am new to this and I will participate for the first time (maybe I will not win as usual :() but the fact is that how can I apply to participate?

U can’t apply anymore the time to apply has passed, now it’s the preparation time for contestants to build their mechs and ensure victoryΒ 

Goals are useless if you are not striving to achieve them.

10 hours ago, MaveRick said:

Your lucky am not able to have second accountsΒ 

All will be lost 😞 prefer portal ……..

tournament not for me πŸ˜•Β no compensation?

Β 

wdym second accounts

Can I make changes to my build before Wednesday if I have already published it?

JOIN OUR DISCORD SERVER, ASK ME QUESTIONS AND HAVE FUN!Β 

CLICK HERE

I like FluffehΒ πŸ’€