What did I just fight lmao

Melanös

7 hours ago, Melanös said:

so i've been doing some digging, and this guy only has 43 lifetime wins, is only lvl 54 and he is the only person in his clan, so he either spent tens of thousands of dollars on a new account, or he is hacking.

The hacking is gonna be more likely than thousands of dollars since even spending money takes time when it comes to this game.

Besides, most people would be more invested in hacking since it's a "free" way to get to the top... But the payment method is also viable because of rolemodels like  CleverName.

Update: Nevermind, he is definitely using a cheat engine or APK because he has way too many premiums and maxed items just to be a level 54 and rank 15 since P2Ws still have limits as to how fast they can progress while hackers can continuously keep on growing at an exponential rate due to the APK's way of getting free tokens from monetary purchases.

If you fail and don't succeed at something, you simply haven't failed enough. Through failures, one can pave a path to eventual success. 

35 minutes ago, epicspeedster said:

This guy is a hacker and smurfing, you can't just appear out of nowhere with 3 clevername meta mechs

xD that killed me I am laughing so hard rn because of "you can't appear out of nowhere with 3 clevername meta builds"

Edited by RaymondL1747 (see edit history)

Goals are useless if you are not striving to achieve them.

2 minutes ago, RaymondL1747 said:

xD that killed me I am laughing so hard rn because of "you can't appear out of nowhere with 3 clevername meta builds"

Eh, at least the mechs didn't have the vom-... I mean, "mystic" camo when the user went to paint one of them... Instead of all 3, for some reason.

If you fail and don't succeed at something, you simply haven't failed enough. Through failures, one can pave a path to eventual success. 

49 minutes ago, Mega pug man said:

Yea

I hate people who hack

just get better It's not that hard hackers yall Uncultured Swine choking on potatos

^

That has got to be the most Irish thing that I've ever heard. Irish, Non-Irish, intentional, or not, that sounds really Irish.