How is this possible

luCyfer

Question

8 answers to this question

51 minutes ago, RaymondL1747 said:

Once your clan reaches the amount of tickets u need for the Titan you can then battle it. You can get tickets by completing new campaign missions and doing side missions, the harder the difficulty the more tickets u get

I'm pretty sure he knows that; what's he's referring to is the fact someone did damage to the titan before it had the required amount of tickets needed to battle it in the first place.

I think I should rename myself to Immaculate, that would be a much better name, wouldn't it?

Scorpions are also very cool.

7 hours ago, RaymondL1747 said:

Once your clan reaches the amount of tickets u need for the Titan you can then battle it. You can get tickets by completing new campaign missions and doing side missions, the harder the difficulty the more tickets u get

Yes, but that's not what this dude's talking about. As you can see in the picture, the collect tickets botton is still availabe, meaning the clan hasn't collected enought tickets yet. But, some person has somehow damaged the titan before the required tickets were collected. 

By someone, somewhere.

On 6/28/2023 at 4:00 PM, Flawed said:

I'm pretty sure he knows that; what's he's referring to is the fact someone did damage to the titan before it had the required amount of tickets needed to battle it in the first place.

On 6/28/2023 at 11:00 PM, Battalion Incinerator said:

Yes, but that's not what this dude's talking about. As you can see in the picture, the collect tickets botton is still availabe, meaning the clan hasn't collected enought tickets yet. But, some person has somehow damaged the titan before the required tickets were collected. 

My bad guys I thought he didn't understand why the titan was unable to be damaged, I didn't even see that the guy damaged the titan already

Edited by RaymondL1747 (see edit history)

Goals are useless if you are not striving to achieve them.