Do Something

shockwave333

1 hour ago, SUSSYMOGUS said:

@shockwave333  to make it short after reloaded everything changed,like 90% of it .but after geto took over welp you can see where it went...

no updates (i really dont care)

CRAZY AMOUNT OF SMURFS (come on devs pls fix this)

grinding (its not bad if you have silver boxes base is not bad either other than some prices)

the smurfs are crazy i am not even kidding i barely can pass 15 and when i do another dam smurf...

my mech

Screenshot 2023-06-25 152238.png

i totally agree with you about the smurd problem not only smurfs they is an entire clan of bots hanging around 16 and 15  the issue has been raised managements and the dont wanna lnow the mods answer was for us to play at a different time and it was a skill issue which shows how out of touch they really are 

the prices are crazy 50 and 100 buckd for a flash game #### no!!!

2 hours ago, SUSSYMOGUS said:

@shockwave333  to make it short after reloaded everything changed,like 90% of it .but after geto took over welp you can see where it went...

no updates (i really dont care)

CRAZY AMOUNT OF SMURFS (come on devs pls fix this)

grinding (its not bad if you have silver boxes base is not bad either other than some prices)

the smurfs are crazy i am not even kidding i barely can pass 15 and when i do another dam smurf...

my mech

(epic mech picture)

What the hail-

Your mech is almost all maxed mythicals and you can't beat smurfs?

The biggest problem with your mech though is lack of Regeneration.

I think I should rename myself to Immaculate, that would be a much better name, wouldn't it?

Scorpions are also very cool.

14 hours ago, Flawed said:

What the hail-

range 2 can easily be exploited by duel frantic builds, since frantics tend to hit from 200-700(crazy ikr)

13 hours ago, shockwave333 said:

yeah and i cant get the parts i need 

Something we can agree on, rng is either a hit or miss, there are no inbetweens

Goals are useless if you are not striving to achieve them.

4 minutes ago, RaymondL1747 said:

range 2 can easily be exploited by duel frantic builds, since frantics tend to hit from 200-700(crazy ikr)

Frantic Brutes need a big nerf or just be removed because the outcome of their hits can change the game. Their damages range from a bit underpowered to game ending (especially at Mythical and Divine). Of course, all of these complaints are for mostly on the non-top ranks.

I think I should rename myself to Immaculate, that would be a much better name, wouldn't it?

Scorpions are also very cool.

53 minutes ago, Flawed said:

Frantic Brutes need a big nerf or just be removed because the outcome of their hits can change the game. Their damages range from a bit underpowered to game ending (especially at Mythical and Divine). Of course, all of these complaints are for mostly on the non-top ranks.

i agree i hate frantics they sgred me in 2 rounds especially at divine level 

1 hour ago, RaymondL1747 said:

he has the same hp as me some of these smurfs are 2500 hp some times more i ran into one at over 3k wtf are we meant to do against that where they have double the hp

On 6/25/2023 at 6:11 PM, Flawed said:

What the hail-

smurfs have physical builds, plus i can beat energy easy as hell the smurfs have a double frantic soo they can kill you super fast

2 hours ago, hasn said:

honestly after bit of talk with him i was kinda corrcet since when talked he was racist and offensive and things i cant say reminder:he is 35 years old man making offensive and racist jokes in supermechs discord and this didnt happen once but multiple times and i cant tell if he is joking/being sarcastic

I'm sorry, but this isn't the case. You're accusing someone of blatant lies to make them look worse to others.

Legacy Messiah | Reign Forever | Rejoined March 2020

8 hours ago, Zylok said:

I'm sorry, but this isn't the case. You're accusing someone of blatant lies to make them look worse to others.

I'm remaining neutral, but just saying how do we know whose right? Hasn is accusing shockwave while you are defending him, I don't think you guys know him personally(neither do I), but lets just remain calm and chill theres no need to turn this into a heated argument

1 hour ago, RaymondL1747 said:

I'm remaining neutral, but just saying how do we know whose right? Hasn is accusing shockwave while you are defending him, I don't think you guys know him personally(neither do I), but lets just remain calm and chill theres no need to turn this into a heated argument

I am not lying I am just calling it how i see it I posted this to point out certain problems in the game that is all if people have a provlem with this then too bad 

9 minutes ago, shockwave333 said:

I am not lying I am just calling it how i see it I posted this to point out certain problems in the game that is all if people have a provlem with this then too bad 

you misunderstood me what I'm trying to say is just not cause a heated argument, we don't need another one of those spoon arguments.

Edited by RaymondL1747 (see edit history)

• khan locked this topic