Jump to content

Do Something


shockwave333

Recommended Posts

@alex this will probably get me banned but you know what I don't give a damn this needs to be said 

 

I started playing SM in march I expected to grind I expected a challenge what I found was the worse in pau to win mechanics in the game I thought EA was bad

being matched with bots and player who should be in a totally different level 

When the matter was raised the admin said newbies can play at different times when i have a job and family to see to 

life doesnt exist around a flash game 

 

The problem is an easy fix put a lock where high level players can only drop to say level 10 

give newbies a chance  I know you wont cos these high end players are whales dumb enough to drop hundreds on a mobile game something i am unwilling to do 

Another suggestion drop the prices $50 to say $25 $30 more will go for it 

if i am spebding $50 on a game it will be on steam not for a mobile game 

 

I thank you in advance for your time if you want to ban cos of what I said i really dont care i have only told you what needs to be said about the state of the game 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

A lot of problems can be solved if they try to do something to prevent people from smurfing on low ranks

For the prices of 50$ offer kinda seem ridiculous for a old flash game i am not saying they're overly expensive but if you drop it at least 25-35$ its reasonable 

Half if not all of them is pure RNG and luck really stop from progressing normally and the term skill issue doesn't actually do anything because its not like shooter or platform games

Its more like RPG with RNG based system in shooter or platform games if you lose you actually don't know to how to play unlike RPG or RNG games like Pokémons or final fantasy its fully RNG if you miss attack or get effect that is random its RNG because the game RNG decided to make you or oppoent to miss or hit the attack its something you CAN'T CONTROL its always random RNG no matter what also the game IS PAY TO WIN meaning if you pay money you get items and win? NO its more gambling because you say payed 20$ you might win and get great items or lose everything with no useful gain

To be honest alexander the owner is some what of shady guy?

He is lazy or very busy with game that only gets 70 players daily🙄 but i think he is more happy with those 70 players then the over 4M+ who play supermechs if i not mistaken he promised a balance change to buff energy items only from 2 YEARS but where is it? Even the guy who suggested it @SawzAll asked where is it? Is canceled? Moved to happen in the every future?

What will happen to supermechs

only time can tell

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, shockwave333 said:

this shows how out of touch you are ban me if you want i dont care  my mech has 1700 when running into a smurf and bots at 2500 wtf am i meantto do against that ???

 

 

 

 

 

I agree in some ways there is abuse in the low ranks. I can see my kids and when I was playing there was a lot. The problem is if they lock let say with parts power level, the game will distort too much with the normal 2 ranks up or down match maker. Sure, I agree it is annoying as happen to me when I started. About prices, hmm, a bit lower will be better for players and might have more buyers. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, hasn said:

A lot of problems can be solved if they try to do something to prevent people from smurfing on low ranks

For the prices of 50$ offer kinda seem ridiculous for a old flash game i am not saying they're overly expensive but if you drop it at least 25-35$ its reasonable 

Half if not all of them is pure RNG and luck really stop from progressing normally and the term skill issue doesn't actually do anything because its not like shooter or platform games

Its more like RPG with RNG based system in shooter or platform games if you lose you actually don't know to how to play unlike RPG or RNG games like Pokémons or final fantasy its fully RNG if you miss attack or get effect that is random its RNG because the game RNG decided to make you or oppoent to miss or hit the attack its something you CAN'T CONTROL its always random RNG no matter what also the game IS PAY TO WIN meaning if you pay money you get items and win? NO its more gambling because you say payed 20$ you might win and get great items or lose everything with no useful gain

To be honest alexander the owner is some what of shady guy?

He is lazy or very busy with game that only gets 70 players daily🙄 but i think he is more happy with those 70 players then the over 4M+ who play supermechs if i not mistaken he promised a balance change to buff energy items only from 2 YEARS but where is it? Even the guy who suggested it @SawzAll asked where is it? Is canceled? Moved to happen in the every future?

What will happen to supermechs

only time can tell

 

The low ranks lets be honest are a complete shit show given the response here from a mod tells you how much they want new players  The only reason I havent quit the game is Iam stubborn lol 

The store prices for a flash game are insnae they shpuld be at most $30 

the loot boxes any way you look at it is gambling even certain countrires in Europe are taking a long hard look at banning which I hope to god they do EA got their ass fined just for this very thing 

 

I dont Alex so I cant comment on his character if he is shady or not i dont know 

i will say this if things dont chance especiall onthe bottom ranks newbies will quit they is no incentive for them to continue grinding  especially when they see the stuff the smurfs have and they no chance in hell in getting it 

 

 

 

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 hours ago, shockwave333 said:

@alex this will probably get me banned but you know what I don't give a damn this needs to be said 

 

I started playing SM in march I expected to grind I expected a challenge what I found was the worse in pau to win mechanics in the game I thought EA was bad

being matched with bots and player who should be in a totally different level 

When the matter was raised the admin said newbies can play at different times when i have a job and family to see to 

life doesnt exist around a flash game 

 

The problem is an easy fix put a lock where high level players can only drop to say level 10 

give newbies a chance  I know you wont cos these high end players are whales dumb enough to drop hundreds on a mobile game something i am unwilling to do 

Another suggestion drop the prices $50 to say $25 $30 more will go for it 

if i am spebding $50 on a game it will be on steam not for a mobile game 

 

I thank you in advance for your time if you want to ban cos of what I said i really dont care i have only told you what needs to be said about the state of the game 

 

You got a point

Legacy King

Link to comment
Share on other sites

27 minutes ago, OKI DOKI said:

I agree in some ways there is abuse in the low ranks. I can see my kids and when I was playing there was a lot. The problem is if they lock let say with parts power level, the game will distort too much with the normal 2 ranks up or down match maker. Sure, I agree it is annoying as happen to me when I started. About prices, hmm, a bit lower will be better for players and might have more buyers. 

the out touch post wasnt meant as a reply to you bro it was to mod

i am gonna make a prediction here if things dont change the game is going to lose the newbies you will have the same whales keeping it barely afloat if no update i think the game will stagnate and die a slow death 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

To be honest, I think there really isn't Pay 2 Win mechanics, at least SuperMechs doesn't have really OP items locked behind a paywall. Smurfs are a really huge problem though. As I type this, I am playing SuperMechs, and my first 2 opponents are smurfs. Yeah, it's stupid. SuperMechs also needs an update. Unfortunately, it's "finished" (according to Gato Games developers).

I think I should rename myself to Immaculate, that would be a much better name, wouldn't it?

Scorpions are also very cool.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 hours ago, Flawed said:

To be honest, I think there really isn't Pay 2 Win mechanics, at least SuperMechs doesn't have really OP items locked behind a paywall. Smurfs are a really huge problem though. As I type this, I am playing SuperMechs, and my first 2 opponents are smurfs. Yeah, it's stupid. SuperMechs also needs an update. Unfortunately, it's "finished" (according to Gato Games developers).

ah ok so no more updates despite what they say  I want to like this game and despite the crap show that is the arena i do kinda i am hrinding at the moment for the 4 k token deal if things don't improve for me then i will accept i am done  with the game 

the problem has been raised time and time again the mods and the game management as seen with previous answers have their heads up their ass pretending they id no problem 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I'll be the nerd of this case, feel free to use the nerd emoji. Why are sitting in this forum just complaining about a game? Every game has its pros and its cons, if you feel like the game is dog shit just stop playing it. There are millions of games out there waiting to be discovered by you. Simply put complaining all day does not make you the top priority, the games dead, its finished. Enjoy life and move on, also go ahead flame me.

Goals are useless if you are not striving to achieve them.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

let me see. my son was playing my accounts today. Sad that my daughter has not been playing for some weeks been  out of the school and hanging out with her local friends. She looks at me like telling me, "Dad do not ask me to play". 🤣 Till last year she was like a glue to me and her superhero and now is like I started to stink a little. Oh well, welcome to the American teenage age attitude. 

HHJzJHA75Uz3hgbX7I%2ByX6Q8%2BagVs5vh3TW5

 Anyway, I was checking my son plays and match maker is tuff.  I can see he changed gears maybe getting mad then wanted to kill. 🤣 I can see mech change for it. 🤔

R7 mech vs R1 mechs 🤣  Also match vs R1 position. CRAZY 

image.thumb.png.62e9d4c07e365e959d37fa122cb973b8.png

image.thumb.png.269e7f3121483746c3fb1622d811436d.png

image.thumb.png.434eac3bc480283f01555db712aa2400.png

image.thumb.png.16a27c15341347f900ab4b9f686a59fd.png

 

I can see why my son changed mech to tackle them. Playing against weekly R1 players with R7 mechs it is not nice.🥴 My son changed to be not Mr. nice then pushed up rank for revenge.  Well, it is just my thought but knowing him, he will go for their kill if see them. 🤣

Link to comment
Share on other sites

19 hours ago, shockwave333 said:

the loot boxes any way you look at it is gambling even certain countrires in Europe are taking a long hard look at banning which I hope to god they do EA got their ass fined just for this very thing

You are wrong here. The lootbox system of SM isn't against any laws.

In order to be breaking certain gambling laws you'd need to be able to actually sell the items you get for real money. But as that is not the case it isn't against any laws.

Edited by Zylok (see edit history)

Legacy Messiah | Reign Forever | Rejoined March 2020

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Dude, I literally live in The Netherlands, it isn't banned as you can't earn money from it, thus it isn't considered as gambling practices.

Gambling is betting your money, in hopes of getting your deposit, and perhaps even more back. Buying stuff online or in a game isn't gambling, even when the items you'll get are random.

Legacy Messiah | Reign Forever | Rejoined March 2020

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, shockwave333 said:

is that why they  are banned in belguim  the netherlands and germany are taking alook at this also no matter how they dress it up it gambling

  • Access to loot boxes is made either via payment (real or virtual
  • currency) or by playing a video game;

I'm assuming games like Magic: The Gathering Arena and Hearthstone are gambling too?

I think I should rename myself to Immaculate, that would be a much better name, wouldn't it?

Scorpions are also very cool.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

@shockwave333  to make it short after reloaded everything changed,like 90% of it .but after geto took over welp you can see where it went...

no updates (i really dont care)

CRAZY AMOUNT OF SMURFS (come on devs pls fix this)

grinding (its not bad if you have silver boxes base is not bad either other than some prices)

 

the smurfs are crazy i am not even kidding i barely can pass 15 and when i do another dam smurf...

my mech

Screenshot 2023-06-25 152238.png

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Activity

    1. 3

      Night falls

    2. 2

      I did it again....

    3. 0

      The 3 Basics Ways to Play SM and Become a PRO

    4. 4

      Another cheater in the game

    5. 2

      I did it again....

    6. 2

      I did it again....

×
×
  • Create New...