πŸŽ… 🦌 πŸŽ„ Merry Christmas πŸŽ„ 🦌 πŸŽ…

I wish for a carrot

image.png.267dbd4a30e43924bb6d66386cde43f2.png
Buckshot Frenzy [Burst Type: Third Cycle]:Β SG - Children Of AnarchyΒ enters full auto and reload drum mags instead of single shells, bolstering it's own Clip Size by β–²200% and all ally's SG - Class ATK Speed and ATK by β–²50%, consistent "meat shot" buckshot spreads will rewards Buckshot Frenzy Duration for another 1 second per shot, Buckshot Frenzy do bonus β–²35% D.M.T.R Code BasedΒ DamageΒ against enemy shields and barriersΒ .[CD: 115 Seconds][Active]
SG - Children Of Anarchy γ€ŒSquad CafΓ© Sweety」:Β SG - Children Of Anarchy fires Black Typhoon Shells with 50% more pellets per buckshot and passively boost all ally SG - Class with β–²25% bonus clip size when deployed at the cost of β–Ό25% reduced reload speed per reload cycle.Β 
[Passive] [Squad Synergy : SRΒ - Efficient SlackerΒ &Β SR -Β Haymaker]

9 hours ago, AcE BaRoN said:

For you !!157F6846-9AF7-46C8-8CCC-AB9F92824377.jpeg.8a7852eced4434fd6749eed3cadfb554.jpeg

Diamond does not taste good and provide zero Vitamin A like Carrot, no thanks, carrot or im out. πŸ‡Β β†™οΈβ†–οΈβ†™οΈβ†–οΈβ†™οΈβ†–οΈ

image.png.267dbd4a30e43924bb6d66386cde43f2.png
Buckshot Frenzy [Burst Type: Third Cycle]:Β SG - Children Of AnarchyΒ enters full auto and reload drum mags instead of single shells, bolstering it's own Clip Size by β–²200% and all ally's SG - Class ATK Speed and ATK by β–²50%, consistent "meat shot" buckshot spreads will rewards Buckshot Frenzy Duration for another 1 second per shot, Buckshot Frenzy do bonus β–²35% D.M.T.R Code BasedΒ DamageΒ against enemy shields and barriersΒ .[CD: 115 Seconds][Active]
SG - Children Of Anarchy γ€ŒSquad CafΓ© Sweety」:Β SG - Children Of Anarchy fires Black Typhoon Shells with 50% more pellets per buckshot and passively boost all ally SG - Class with β–²25% bonus clip size when deployed at the cost of β–Ό25% reduced reload speed per reload cycle.Β 
[Passive] [Squad Synergy : SRΒ - Efficient SlackerΒ &Β SR -Β Haymaker]

AΒ Heck-lerΒ amount of list here.

• TenΒ 60 round SureFire magazines (Chambered in 5.56x45)
  • One Intercontinental Ballistic Missile
  • Aleast three 25" chainsaw guide bars

For our military budget only, hope you understand.

Retired SM pilot, nothing interesting, and I have once lived in infamy.
My Discord Server if you want to see me, I guess :Β 
Omura Unofficial Server
I am not looking for trouble here, and don't try.

10 hours ago, The Rabbity said:

Diamond does not taste good and provide zero Vitamin A like Carrot, no thanks, carrot or im out. πŸ‡Β β†™οΈβ†–οΈβ†™οΈβ†–οΈβ†™οΈβ†–οΈ

Beware I raise rabbit 🐰 and I find  them very cute

Yes diamond πŸ’Ž carrot is not so good for you lovely 🦷 bunny

But I know what give you for Christmas πŸŽ„Β 

7EEE4390-C8F5-4373-9415-37A213E97699.jpeg

Edited by AcE BaRoN (see edit history)

• 10 months later...

Hmm, I never have been a materialistic person. I was not a kid asking to my parents for stuff and still the same so far and they are still alive very old. When someone ask me what I want, I always say nothing and if I need something I work for it, and it is a real need.Β 

I work since the age of 5 and was weird kid on those things. Well, I still weird. 🀣 I get what is basic for me. Food and a roof over my head and clothing. As American, I am very informal in my dress code. Well, what code, I am American, and we do not have one except comfort. 

Typical American girl dress and attitudeΒ 

giphy.gif&ehk=VVPtz0udJZeZviWgU62UBwD5Kb

giphy.gif

Typical Christmas season in USA. Bunch of animals 🀣

Rxkqcg4wgA=

people-of.gif

1AzDTUhZoqdrptlXD7oa1lwSQy8yEVE=

Typical OKI DOKI. I buy when there is a real need.

giphy.gif&ehk=u%2BTN6DPI4KIpvvQgB58Xembt

giphy.gif&ehk=PjjzOjc11aIFZwftgdjzSZnRHg

Sadly, things changed a lot by the time I was young. The Christmas was for those religious activities for Cristians, and we used to go to church and do some charity and get together with family and go to the towns and see the decorations.Β  Sure, I spend tons of years out of the country, but I used to travel back home on those days.Β 

Now is about shopping and greed. When the towns around where vibrant towns before the massive shopping centers arrived at every corner in the nation, people use to know each other, there were invitations to go to visit to each other's and cordiality. Then when I was a young man, new law passed to allow more corporations to take all and started to extend time of sale for few more hours than requested to 24hrs the to not even respect those holydays and keep selling and then work on those days and then internet and few others. Now those days are days of who can get the offer before anyone else before no item is around and greed came to a problem like Wal-Mart the literally people step over people and people die.Β 

Enjoy family, enjoy a bit of the old tradition and do not get focus in a new phone or bigger TV.Β 

Ah yes, it's that time of the year.

I wonder what will happen here.

I want to get a Mk 153 SMAW shoulder-launched smoothbore rocket launcher, and an M203 under-barrel grenade launcher attachment for my CZ805.

You know... for some fireworks displays..?

Retired SM pilot, nothing interesting, and I have once lived in infamy.
My Discord Server if you want to see me, I guess :Β 
Omura Unofficial Server
I am not looking for trouble here, and don't try.