is my phys mech okay? or should i start upgrading things.

MasterChief

On 1/13/2021 at 3:20 PM, MasterChief said:

all of the weapons except for one of the NF and the top weapons are either max/divine.

You should always be upgrading things 🙂

I would upgrade all your modules, but I would start with your overload protector: max that baby out to max mythical.  It's META.

The rest of the modules, I would at least upgrade them to level 40 legendary.

Try to get that energy and heat to 500 capacity and 250+ regen/cool.  So heat just needs a little more capacity (probably add another heat engine).  Energy could use probably another engine.  What works for me is two heat engines, two mass cools, and four energy engines, but feel free to adjust things as you need to.

The drone is good.  Once you max out everything (all your weapons, torso, legs, modules) start maxing out your charge engine.  If you get energy drained, charge + annihilation will only become more powerful that way.

Why do you have two Nightfalls?  I would recommend just one if you can add another weapon for another range.  Like Night Eagle or Frantic Brute.

I like Reckless Beam but honestly few people use them so I don't know if substituting Night Eagle would help there.  Less weight, less need, more weight for modules.

But anyways, yeah, just keep upgrading items.

"Play stupid games, win stupid prizes."

http://www.puresimplicity.net/~oneeyedcat/misc/supermechs.html

57 minutes ago, epicspeedster said:

if you have grim cobra use this

if you want replace the anhilation with recoiler, you just won't have a energy free weapon, also claw would be better for this build if you have one

I can agree with preferring annihilation to a recoiler.  I have a distance shredder so the combo is great for attacking energy mechs.

"Play stupid games, win stupid prizes."

http://www.puresimplicity.net/~oneeyedcat/misc/supermechs.html

thx guys. my original plan was to max my secondary's weapons out, (if i didnt get a NE) and then work on my drone/mods. im really hoping my rank 10(i got halfway through rank 9) arena box gets me a NE, and (this is probs my biggest hope) a spartan carnage, because you can never have too many machine guns.

One Mech to rule them all

• Activity

1. 2

SUPER CLANS

2. 2

SUPER CLANS

3. 11

How can we revive supermechs?

4. 7

Mech Build

5. 7

Mech Build