Bring back Legacy

TheOGone

I just need some guys to support this topic, I started the game back in 2012 and stopped playing it 3-4 years ago, just like most of us I love the game but we all know that the legacy is way better than now, back in the day's videos gets 400k views on YouTube.

So here is my own honest opinion, what if we have two SuperMechs games a Legacy and the modern SuperMechs.

Give me your honest experience down below when OG SM was still around any comments will do.

The SuperMechs Version where all items had Levels was the best SuperMechs of all time ...

Matchmaking was based on the highest Level Item you had equiped ❗

2012/2013/2014

That was most fun to play SuperMechs, cos you could build so many different Mechs ❗
Even was so much fun with only 1 later 3 Mech slots at that time❗
Imagine that version with the many Mech slots we have now ... wow that would be so great and so much fun to build (again) ❗

Unused and unuseable items had a sense there (cos you could battle with items with lower damage as well), if I remember correct the most played Levels were ...
12-14
21-23
27-30
... 30 was max level ❗

Translated (for players who did not know that old version) into the new version (2023), it would be like this ...

Common
Rare
Epic
Legendary
Mythical

... and you can compete in the Arena with each category (highest equiped item does count for matchmaking) ❗

Imagine how much fun to play AND to build that would be ... then you know how much FUN it was back then ❗

👍

😉

Edited by bestplayeroftheworld (see edit history)

It's fun looking back on legacy but most player's memory is during arguably the most pay to win time in the game's history. Meta defining mythical items released weekly, level 16 item fusion being ludicrously expensive, unbalanced floor pads, kits, and win streaks above 500 being commonplace. 

Current SM is slightly more fair for everyone and we all appreciate it. Cherish the memories and old videos because legacy is never coming back. 

1 hour ago, DecepT.com said:

Legacy is not a Monster. Why are you guys so rude?

The fact that most of us 'veteran' saw this too many post about bring back legacy is just ridiculous. Just move on and embrace the reloaded era. Im not trying to be toxic but im just tired reading a post about this.

I agree legacy is fun but i think reloaded is nore challenging. I play legacy myself but i cant decide which is better. The game has its own fun, all you need to do is move on and play the game as it is.

Also reloaded has a way for you to get free tokens, when legacy doesnt.

aku sayang kamu

5 hours ago, bumbum said:

The fact that most of us 'veteran' saw this too many post about bring back legacy is just ridiculous.

Not a fact. Most of the veterans left after Reloaded update. they are no longer in supermechs forum. Most of them.

5 hours ago, bumbum said:

Also reloaded has a way for you to get free tokens, when legacy doesnt.

I agree with you on this