I'm considering starting streaming (repost)

R0N1N

So I posted this under spam, and a lil birdie told me I should check out the YT channel topic. I've streamed maybe a couple of times now, using OBS and Twitch Studio. I was just wondering if anyone has any suggestions, like for quality, how to build a following, etc. Here's the OP:

8 hours ago, R0N1N said:

Итак, я отправил это в спам, и маленькая пташка сказала мне, что я должен проверить тему канала YT. Я стримил, наверное, пару раз, используя OBS и Twitch Studio. Мне просто интересно, есть ли у кого-нибудь какие-либо предложения, например, по качеству, как создать подписку и т. д. Вот OP:

You can stream if you have time and motivation. 

14 hours ago, Jajcyn420 said:

It's really up to you. You shouldn't force yourself to do it because some dude said so

Oh no, that's not what I meant. Like Im starting to stream, and I posted that under spam, and they recommended that I should post it under YT Channels instead.

Sorry for the mixup 😅

On 10/5/2022 at 10:19 PM, R0N1N said:

Hey what's up guys. Like the title says, I'm considering starting streaming. I don't really have a set schedule, so it's just whenever. Content will include Fortnite, Rocketleague, Splitgate, and maybe Supermechs and agar.io 

If yall like any of that stuff and wanna help me out I'd appreciate it 🙂

Twitch: R0N1N8340

Discord: R0N1N#0341

So I downloaded an extension for twitch that displays what is playing on Spotify while I stream. I'm assuming that means I can play my playlists and I clearly showing what the song is, who it's by, and therefore letting everyone know that I don't own any music that is played in stream. 

However, I've encountered one problem with this, and that is I have no idea what this is or how to obtain one.

2022-10-10 (1).png

Edited by R0N1N (see edit history)