Lucky Wheel

Zarkares

Lucky Wheel  

20 members have voted

1. 1. What do you really think?

(Note that rewards in this picture might be incorrect especially the tier distribution. I believe some rng should be determined by the devs such as the amount of certain rarity should be more/less.)

Lucky Wheel 

So this is my idea of a wheel to spice things up, the main key points I believe it should have are:

• - A free spin option every X days (So you better think carefully to save it for this current wheel or the next one)
  • - Wheel rewards reset every few days, (Free spin should recharge LONGER than the reset time)
  • - Free Spin does not reset if the rewards reset, the rule should be like above
  • - A token option that does not have a spin limit, (Maybe price increases every spin and the token cost resets daily? Or maybe a one time price that should be high)

Thoughts? (I sneaked in an Ultraspade for fun)

A Wheel.png

6 minutes ago, Zarkares said:

- A free spin option every X days (So you better think carefully to save it for this current wheel or the next one)

Should be an everyday thing.  But you have to earn it, like a daily task.  Like 10 arena wins to achieve it. That is the free spin.  You can save them up.

8 minutes ago, Zarkares said:

- Wheel rewards reset every few days, (Free spin should recharge LONGER than the reset time)

They should be reset randomly., every time you want to spin. Should be items that go all the way yo Mythical.  Hmm... Now I thought of a better one....

Item wheel: Side weapon wheel, Top weapon wheel, Torso wheel, Legs Wheel, Special item wheel, Module wheel, and Random items wheel.  Yet too much... lol

Anyway lets get back...

12 minutes ago, Zarkares said:

- Free Spin does not reset if the rewards reset, the rule should be like above

Nope, it should reset

13 minutes ago, Zarkares said:

- A token option that does not have a spin limit, (Maybe price increases every spin and the token cost resets daily? Or maybe a one time price that should be high)

30 tokens per spin or maybe 50. Should not increase after every spin.  This actually can replace Premium Boxes.  So maybe 70 tokens.

• 2 weeks later...