Trade?

Xk73

Question

19 answers to this question

23 hours ago, Xk73 said:

the game add a trade option that you could trade items whift other players, imagine just trading your torso for something better, worse or equal. For the players to trade both of them need to have at least 100k coins to trade.

Yeah. I also have that in my mind lol 😛

On 1/6/2021 at 7:10 PM, Xk73 said:

the game add a trade option that you could trade items whift other players, imagine just trading your torso for something better, worse or equal. For the players to trade both of them need to have at least 100k coins to trade.

3 hours ago, MasterChief said:

@JamAnime i was about to say the same thing. also, ppl, trade WOULD be usefull, BUT i think a useful limitation is that it needs to be the same tier, for example, legy for legy, myth for myth, etz, etc.

I'll give you an idea how bad this is.  I have two accounts nonactive.  (I stop playing, yet I know the game)  Those 2 accts can reach rank 1.  If trade were to come into the game, I would trade all my L-M items to my main.  Giving my E-M to my crappy acct.  It would also give me a reason to come back.  There is the scenario.  Think about how bad that would be, even for the owners of the game.  Yea, it sounds cool, yet not right for this game.