Does anyone know if this portal is farmable?

Spoon

Question

24 answers to this question

18 minutes ago, The_Real_Ramsay49 said:

You get a guaranteed legendary your first insane run through, and yes, insane is farmable for more legendaries, as I just found out by dropping a legendary in a fortune box a couple runs after the first and after a few rare-epic boxes 

farm away

that on the other hand has a crazy advantage for players who have passed the insane mode, the others and well.. not legendary on the other hand the quantity of tokens is very interesting, it's just that I find it a shame that only those who pass the insane mode can exploit it to collect some legendaries items. ( however I am not complaining about the tokens, i prefer the new portal than the old portal )

Edited by Electro (see edit history)

24 minutes ago, The_Real_Ramsay49 said:

This portal is very easy to auto-farm honestly, maybe not for r-10-7 . All you need some close range heat items 

You have probably reason, but for those use efa ( like me , _ , ) or not have effecient energy module that can be so hard to finish it i think.

46 minutes ago, Fordekash said:

electro has no electrical builds???

On my account no , that what my mech look 

hy3h.png

d9ff.png

( despite the energy forteress and the space invader the energy mech destroy me, i should replace the heat module by the double module , _ , )

edit : i also got the perk with a second try on hard of the portal .

46 minutes ago, Fordekash said:

AlSo you can farm all portals… the question is will they produce items after your first completion?

That not Alexander said, apparently it is changed . ( or this depend of the portal ?)

44 minutes ago, mustanggod said:

portal hit me with those top weapons on hard

ngmg.PNG

when image editors want everything to be "perfect" 👌

vnhp.png

more seriously yes i have the impression that the rates is lower than regular portail ( maybe i have wrong ? ) for legendary but apparently this can be farmed, so this portal* is especially interessant for those can finish it in insane, otherwise we can always be satisfied with the tokens .