i need help farming in super mechs(give tips how to improve my mechs on campaign for grinding)

W.A.R.B.O.T

Question

1v1 overlord's den 6 is the best mission for experience points

1v1 overlords den 8 is the third best mission for gold and the best mission for fortune boxes

3v3 the dry lands 5 is the second best mission for gold

3v3 silent waters special mission 3 is the very best mission for gold and titan tickets

od6 is entirely heat enemies, so there's no need for energy stats on the mech you use to grind it

od8 is mostly heat enemies with one physical boss enemy, so again, no need for energy stats

tdl5 is entirely energy mechs, so there's no need for heat stats

sw sm3 is also entirely energy mechs, so there's no need for heat stats

(all of these will require some opposing stats, e.g. if you use an energy mech on od6 or od8 you will need some energy to not drain yourself; if you use a physical or heat mech on tdl5 or sw sm3 you will need a sizeable amount of heat stats to not overheat yourself to death)

hope I helped

Edited by Stefix5000
forgot fortune box grinding for od8 (see edit history)

3 minutes ago, W.A.R.B.O.T said:

thx for the info

but one question

which difficulty

insane is best, of course, but it's okay if you do lower difficulties

as a matter of fact, it could be possible that overlord's den 6 on normal difficulty only could have the same fortune box chance as overlords den 8, however I can't say this with certainty as I haven't researched it sufficiently enough

one issue tho,im still not at 3v3 third boss,im stuck at 3v3 second boss,and i cant beat it

and i cant beat od8 on insane cause im so weak

plus im very weak,i dont have anything to upgrade and yeah im very stuck in one place,and i dont want to spend tokens for reviving or smth else

1 hour ago, W.A.R.B.O.T said:

one issue tho,im still not at 3v3 third boss,im stuck at 3v3 second boss,and i cant beat it

and i cant beat od8 on insane cause im so weak

plus im very weak,i dont have anything to upgrade and yeah im very stuck in one place,and i dont want to spend tokens for reviving or smth else

can you show your mech?

3 hours ago, W.A.R.B.O.T said:

but i need to upgrade the windigo and nightmare

cause they r so weak rn and actually idk if they will work

but i appreciate the help tho

They will work, windigo is the best torso for f2p, then use nightmare on Ur second mech, also very good torso for f2p, 

Grim reaper is not so good, it's good mith food tho

On 2/26/2022 at 12:36 PM, Stefix5000 said:

insane is best, of course, but it's okay if you do lower difficulties

as a matter of fact, it could be possible that overlord's den 6 on normal difficulty only could have the same fortune box chance as overlords den 8, however I can't say this with certainty as I haven't researched it sufficiently enough

is it actually possible tho? u said u need more reserches but if u have info in future say it here,i might grind for fb

3 hours ago, W.A.R.B.O.T said:

isnt od 8 heat mechs and a physical boss?

how can i fight heat with more heat?

They don't have much heat capacity or cooling.  The boss in particular you can shut down straightaway with a heat bomb.   I have been autofarming it on hard with a heat mech since I was rank 14.   Just make sure you have decent cap and cooling yourself.  

On 2/26/2022 at 4:08 AM, W.A.R.B.O.T said:

i need some tips how to farm,but i have weak mechs for that reason,i need tips how to impove them(without upgrading)

if u know how,tell me..

Depends on what level you are farming.  In 1v1 campaign, heat "boiler" mechs are best.  Arrange your resistance based on what you are going to face in the arena.  For example, if you want to farm Big Boy:

image.thumb.png.fd45de79046c2ce63a023a34a6727e3f.png

You don't have to make it exactly like this, but in my opinion this is the general pattern for a boiler that can beat the final boss.  If you use this to farm Big Boy, you should be able to consistently beat it, and that's how you would farm for fortune boxes.

If you're trying to farm OD6, this will also work.

This will also work to farm the last 1v1 side mission (i.e. for titan tickets).

Another way to farm could be to use a dual frantic build.  The 1v1 campaigns aren't so difficult.

If you're farming a mission with mainly energy mechs, make sure you have at least 4 energy engines and at least one energy-free weapon (like Annihilation).

"Play stupid games, win stupid prizes."

http://www.puresimplicity.net/~oneeyedcat/misc/supermechs.html

On 2/26/2022 at 5:17 AM, Stefix5000 said:

1v1 overlord's den 6 is the best mission for experience points

1v1 overlords den 8 is the third best mission for gold and the best mission for fortune boxes

3v3 the dry lands 5 is the second best mission for gold

3v3 silent waters special mission 3 is the very best mission for gold and titan tickets

od6 is entirely heat enemies, so there's no need for energy stats on the mech you use to grind it

od8 is mostly heat enemies with one physical boss enemy, so again, no need for energy stats

tdl5 is entirely energy mechs, so there's no need for heat stats

sw sm3 is also entirely energy mechs, so there's no need for heat stats

(all of these will require some opposing stats, e.g. if you use an energy mech on od6 or od8 you will need some energy to not drain yourself; if you use a physical or heat mech on tdl5 or sw sm3 you will need a sizeable amount of heat stats to not overheat yourself to death)

hope I helped

Thanks you !!

Great tips.

On 2/28/2022 at 10:34 AM, W.A.R.B.O.T said:

but i need to upgrade the windigo and nightmare

cause they r so weak rn and actually idk if they will work

but i appreciate the help tho

They will both work! I’d do windgo first and use him on your heat mech. Lose the scope if you get too heavy