My first official heat mech -- any good suggestions?

AftoKrator

Here's the build I'm going for. I have all the items. 

going for a boiler/cooling dmg build. 

image.thumb.png.bbd4926d46ebf63727aec18b8616957b.png

I also have divine windigo, but i need it for other stuff so i have to use zark. 

i use the red rain purely for feeding the hammer ... and as a range 2 weapon. (res drainers don't really count)

I'm also not quite sure whether nemo is good for this, but it's my only legendary heat drone so i'll have to use it. i also have heatpoint and firefly. 

This is my current mech. the extra weight comes from a teleport i added.

image.png.6ba8e22799eafa3f4ac414e5d6d8b827.png

Discord: Aftokrator#9688

DeviantArt: Azorsia05 User Profile | DeviantArt

14 minutes ago, AftoKrator_ said:

Here's the build I'm going for. I have all the items. 

going for a boiler/cooling dmg build. 

image.thumb.png.bbd4926d46ebf63727aec18b8616957b.png

I also have divine windigo, but i need it for other stuff so i have to use zark. 

i use the red rain purely for feeding the hammer ... and as a range 2 weapon. (res drainers don't really count)

I'm also not quite sure whether nemo is good for this, but it's my only legendary heat drone so i'll have to use it. i also have heatpoint and firefly. 

This is my current mech. the extra weight comes from a teleport i added.

image.png.6ba8e22799eafa3f4ac414e5d6d8b827.png

not bad but too low res and energy

13 minutes ago, adc said:

of course, if you're skilled

31 minutes ago, AftoKrator_ said:

would 290 cooling be enough tho?

Yes, will be depending on mechs at pvp and way to play it. 

Energy cap it is too low and regeneration way too low. That mean any EMP or even regular single Malice will crush you plus basic resist. The other part it is phys resist. Any basic phys mech will kill you in few shots and that mean any nightfall as basic will drain your life fast. ADC adding the fortress even it is not the best it does help you out in good way. I use the fortress even at R1 so it is viable though, to so some extend but great at your rank. If not use the basic one and will help a lot.