2021 META

SawzAll

It is my honor to post this on behalf of @ZeRo_ and @Rambo Gaming YT.  This is the META listing for 2021.  They have had multiple high rank players weigh in and assist them, such as @Mechzilla and @Malthael.  I have complete confidence that this listing is equal to or exceeds the quality put forth formerly by CleverName.  Noble Warriors Clan was glad to provide a little assistance, and I was glad to see Reign Forever and Reign Reforged also lend their aid.  This listing is legit.

https://super-mechs.fandom.com/wiki/META_listing_2021

EDIT: this is technically a rough draft, I am being told.

13.jpg

12.jpg

11.jpg

10.jpg

9.jpg

8.jpg

7.jpg

6.jpg

5.jpg

4.jpg

3.jpg

2.jpg

1.jpg

Also, note that @PaintedAshwithSnow and @TaediumVitae helped with the listing.  I forgot to mention them.

Edited by SawzAll (see edit history)

"Play stupid games, win stupid prizes."

http://www.puresimplicity.net/~oneeyedcat/misc/supermechs.html

it will be interesting to make a list of different meta for those free to play not having premium weapons and the semi-premium/free. That can add a logical for rank possibilities at any given time regardless top meta changes. Also, keep the old META history I thin CLEVER added from former top META. Maybe a thread for each one. When one current META no longer is then to move that one to the other thread.

The listing of conversions in the tutorial with images can be good for those players. 🤔

1 hour ago, OKI DOKI said:

it will be interesting to make a list of different meta for those free to play not having premium weapons and the semi-premium/free. That can add a logical for rank possibilities at any given time regardless top meta changes. Also, keep the old META history I thin CLEVER added from former top META. Maybe a thread for each one. When one current META no longer is then to move that one to the other thread.

The listing of conversions in the tutorial with images can be good for those players. 🤔

That wouldn't be META then. It would be middle ranks 🙂

15 hours ago, Deimos said:

Why do we need a 2022 META? I'm pretty sure CleverName's info is still relevant since no new items have been added since and from what I can see a lot of this wouldn't work that well so it's not META.

It's not.  Physical jumper has fallen out of favor (as configured by him), per rank 1 players I'm speaking with.

I have edited the topic and meta listing to reflect 2021.

• SawzAll changed the title to 2021 META

Game   status will stay the same 2022.

At 69.99 a crack for stupid shield hand full tokens .

it’s mindless…..

Good luck for the rest.

Game has a lot potential but doesn’t promote!

Now portal working good again , Wow such a improvement.

They Need the do something before everyone leave ….

It feels like sinking ship with out a Captain  on Board.

NO posting for new Year, 

And Easter just around corner …Good luck for a promo.

On 1/12/2022 at 10:29 PM, SawzAll said:

It is my honor to post this on behalf of @ZeRo_ and @Rambo Gaming YT.  This is the META listing for 2021.  They have had multiple high rank players weigh in and assist them, such as @Mechzilla and @Malthael.  I have complete confidence that this listing is equal to or exceeds the quality put forth formerly by CleverName.  Noble Warriors Clan was glad to provide a little assistance, and I was glad to see Reign Forever and Reign Reforged also lend their aid.  This listing is legit.

https://super-mechs.fandom.com/wiki/META_listing_2021

EDIT: this is technically a rough draft, I am being told.

13.jpg

12.jpg

11.jpg

10.jpg

9.jpg

8.jpg

7.jpg

6.jpg

5.jpg

4.jpg

3.jpg

2.jpg

1.jpg

Also, note that @PaintedAshwithSnow and @TaediumVitae helped with the listing.  I forgot to mention them.

I personally find that Double Valiant Sniper will not work with that module setup, as the energy capacity is too low, the dual spartan mech is dead to energy, I have only seen it played with Lightning Platinum Vest, the heat double shotgun mech works better with Molten Platinum Vest. The energy double shotgun mech needs energy legs, since when you are energy broken, if you use your stomp with heat legs, the opponent in all likelihood has over 100 heat resistance, and you will deal less than 100 damage, whilst if you have energy legs (Massive Shocker Feet), you can actually deal damage once energy broken/ recoiler is out of uses/ cornered). The physical double shotgun is also regularly played with Lightning Platinum Vest, since those energy stats will not suffice for anything other than a heat build.

I would definitely consider adding other scope mechs, which are also viable, as well as, but not limited to:

High heat and energy capacity, but low cooling and regen energy mechs (seen at top 10 positions weekly)

Energy hugger, specifically the one played by Void Drifter

Burning shower mechs (eg. Reckoning and double Basalt Dissolver

Double Teleporter, Single Resistance Drainer Traditional Hugger

As well as Huggers using Molten Platinum Vest, double Overload Preventer, double Quad Core Booster, or using Lightning Platinum with the Same Modules

58 minutes ago, Frero said:

I personally find that Double Valiant Sniper will not work with that module setup, as the energy capacity is too low, the dual spartan mech is dead to energy, I have only seen it played with Lightning Platinum Vest, the heat double shotgun mech works better with Molten Platinum Vest. The energy double shotgun mech needs energy legs, since when you are energy broken, if you use your stomp with heat legs, the opponent in all likelihood has over 100 heat resistance, and you will deal less than 100 damage, whilst if you have energy legs (Massive Shocker Feet), you can actually deal damage once energy broken/ recoiler is out of uses/ cornered). The physical double shotgun is also regularly played with Lightning Platinum Vest, since those energy stats will not suffice for anything other than a heat build.

I would definitely consider adding other scope mechs, which are also viable, as well as, but not limited to:

High heat and energy capacity, but low cooling and regen energy mechs (seen at top 10 positions weekly)

Energy hugger, specifically the one played by Void Drifter

Burning shower mechs (eg. Reckoning and double Basalt Dissolver

Double Teleporter, Single Resistance Drainer Traditional Hugger

As well as Huggers using Molten Platinum Vest, double Overload Preventer, double Quad Core Booster, or using Lightning Platinum with the Same Modules

Yeah, OP has no clue what they are talking about. Just took CleverName's builds, made them worse and called it an improvement lmao