Plants VS Zombies 2

AudiGodzilla111

Update: I am no longer playing PvZ 2 anymore. I feel like these update in the game didn't fit me well. Although the game is very F2P friendly but i think PvZ 2 has changed from a strategy game to a P2W so much. You just need to spam premium plants to win while the other F2Ps are having an insane grinding. I am going to try another game in google play.

So now @nas-1 is the manager of this topic, i will not be longer in charge of anything. Have a good day! 😀

I also played it a lot, since it just came out I started playing it, then I lost my progress since they deleted my emulator, (that's right, I didn't have a cell phone before and I had all the costumes), then I downloaded it on my mother's cell phone, between me and my brother we made progress, and we had two floors lvl 10, then I had to delete it since my mother's cell phone no longer had enough space and pvsz2 took up a lot, now I have my personal cell phone and I realized that that all my progress was erased, (yes, again, there was a bug that if you left the game without downloading for a month it would erase everything), now I use a hack progress, what an example of a person I am, hahaha.

Postscript: I managed to complete it 100%, (in the emulator it was Far Future, in my mother's cell phone it was everything, (Modern Day) and in mine it is already very obvious).

Electrick010®