Benefits to Inventory spaces?.

Electrick010

You see this? It is probably my stupidest suggestion but I'll say it anyway, here I am going to talk about some suggestions (not mandatory) about the inventory.

20211116_205959.thumb.jpg.d67e98588726522c7cac7bed2dec85ae.jpg

Yes, that arrow indicates what we will talk about today.

1_ For poor players, like me who do not have money to pay in the inventory I have my first suggestion, a benefit is granted to objects of Mythical/Divine rank, could it be an increase in damage or life? NO! My idea is that now the objects that you push to those ranks are no longer considered objects and now you save 1 more space for each object that you push for such said range, this benefits too much people who have like 200 mythicals and have no budget for inventories would you approve of this idea?

20211116_205923.jpg.eb649474eacd2326d246c9b26f9a9b1b.jpg

2_ This is how I summarize it, the increase from 2000 I don't remember to 300 or 500 tokens benefits, it may be expensive, but staying that way permanently is not so bad.

1809687632_Screenshot_20211116-205831_SuperMechs.thumb.jpg.c78ed3612009ce07b951024fc8aa66e0.jpg

3_ The most stupid and most unexpected idea, Implant space for inventory to the offers, you will kill me but surely you are fed up with the weeping that says Useless Arena Coins even though those offers are not made for him, yes not for people who don't have the Enhanced Arena to the max, This edited it but I find it funny.

473968621_382sinttulo.thumb.png.b3c4942b068858cc672c7940dc8f2a76.png

Done, now I ask you, which one would you stay with? That's all from me, Bye!!!

Electrick010®

2 hours ago, Electrick010 said:

1_ For poor players, like me who do not have money to pay in the inventory I have my first suggestion, a benefit is granted to objects of Mythical/Divine rank, could it be an increase in damage or life? NO! My idea is that now the objects that you push to those ranks are no longer considered objects and now you save 1 more space for each object that you push for such said range, this benefits too much people who have like 200 mythicals and have no budget for inventories would you approve of this idea?

I thought about this. This is a great idea.

3_ The most stupid and most unexpected idea, Implant space for inventory to the offers, you will kill me but surely you are fed up with the weeping that says Useless Arena Coins even though those offers are not made for him, yes not for people who don't have the Enhanced Arena to the max, This edited it but I find it funny.

This is actually awesome...

2_ This is how I summarize it, the increase from 2000 I don't remember to 300 or 500 tokens benefits, it may be expensive, but staying that way permanently is not so bad.

Cool....

What would be really cool (and probably impossible, but we can dream) is for the offers to give the choice of Arena coins or inventory spaces.  So maxed-out long-term dudes can have more inventory space to do with whatever a maxed-out long-term dude does, and everyone else can have Arena coins to improve their buffs. 

Alright this is my personal opinion but here is the benefits of inventory spaces:

1- Nothing

2- A hotdog (maybe)

3- Waste of tokens

4- Nothing with a chance of epic foods

I mean... i dont find a use for inventory space for now.

I cant say anything about the future but since im not like dwightx or some other youtuber, i think i will still be fine with the inventory space i have.

Edited by iSwarky (see edit history)

A wise noob once said: energy weapons should get nerfed.

PS: The noob was me.