why is it taking so long for my base to be disabled?

Nugatboi

Question

7 answers to this question

I would just advise Alex to make beginner account not have BASE. Once they reach lvl 100, then they have the option to enable it or not. Give an explanation of what it is at lvl 90, where a message will pop up at that lvl saying, "You are Close to reaching lvl 100, where you will have an option to switch your account to base." Then have a little explanation of what it is.  Once switch, can't go back .  That would take a load off their back.  Yet, no one takes my advise serious.

46 minutes ago, new display name2 said:

what are they busy with,dumbass? they are just sitting and waiting for players to buy shitty offers and support their wallet.

If that is what you think, why bother playing and being on the forums.

10 hours ago, Nugatboi said:

it's been 6 days and my base is still here

GatoGames disables bases in batches, so if they have X amount of request they will disable them. sometimes you will be lucky by requesting it right in front of a base disable batch, or unlucky by requesting it right after.

Legacy Messiah | Reign Forever | Rejoined March 2020

2 hours ago, JamAnime said:

I would just advise Alex to make beginner account not have BASE. Once they reach lvl 100, then they have the option to enable it or not. Give an explanation of what it is at lvl 90, where a message will pop up at that lvl saying, "You are Close to reaching lvl 100, where you will have an option to switch your account to base." Then have a little explanation of what it is.  Once switch, can't go back .  That would take a load off their back.  Yet, no one takes my advise serious.

Frankly, I'd advise Alex to make it impossible to disable the base so we get freed of these eejits who clog the forum with their whingeing.