Why this game hate me

OKI DOKI

51 minutes ago, OKI DOKI said:

Every time I will win on my 5 wins this game reconnect and lose fights. Every almost day. Why? Today it is been 4 times already. Why always same players to lose then derank me all the time because reconnecting BS. Why I have to start always. F###

I have this problem too, it can be really annoying. I always thought it was my internet tho

1 hour ago, OKI DOKI said:

Every time I will win on my 5 wins this game reconnect and lose fights. Every almost day. Why? Today it is been 4 times already. Why always same players to lose then derank me all the time because reconnecting BS. Why I have to start always. F###

If their internet is bad and they're far away it might have something to do with it, but since I'm not an admin and don't know how the code works I can only guess.

Edited by Spam (see edit history)

PURPLE  Bring Back The Confetti! "Like and follow it'll give me a better reputation" - Spam

477762592_Misk_(4).png.ed80aefd5743fea96af6de357b7d04a1.png

Stolen from @JamAnime

5 hours ago, Spam said:

If their internet is bad and they're far away it might have something to do with it, but since I'm not an admin and don't know how the code works I can only guess.

I think their internet being bad might be what causes that thing where they don't quit, they just sit there completely inactive until you've had three turns at kicking them, and then the game awards you the win.  I haven't had the dropping out at my end so much recently, but it does happen - more on PC than on mobile, it seems.

you didn't dump 4 years of the most beautiful time of your life into playing the game and have meta shift drop kick you in the nuts....yet , so cheer up

You can cure yourselves, all you need to escape the plague was to never embracing it to begin with, you are given that choice each time, i am not your cure to salvation, my wonderful relic of Mortal Pride, for you are your own infection, the helpless look on your faces is my favorite part for i have enjoyed it a thousand times already. - Herald Of The Ravens.
image.png.5dff7ff89f93332f7236848f92dc5c87.png