Why this drone/heat has been nerfed?

Bring live your dreams

Question

13 answers to this question

does your WU have arena buff slot checked?

all assets in the WU are divine with full arena buff. maybe that's why the numbers don't match

Also, WU's calculations don't exactly match the calculations in game. sometimes, there's minor updates in the game that don't get added to WU. 

Discord: Aftokrator#9688

DeviantArt: Azorsia05 User Profile | DeviantArt

Just now, Bring live your dreams said:

Oh, i never thinked this become a meta drone in the past, i played the game long ago but i never knowed that

I think this drone took void's place after it died.

A wise noob once said: energy weapons should get nerfed.

PS: The noob was me.

1 hour ago, AftoKrator said:

does your WU have arena buff slot checked?

all assets in the WU are divine with full arena buff. maybe that's why the numbers don't match

Also, WU's calculations don't exactly match the calculations in game. sometimes, there's minor updates in the game that don't get added to WU. 

1. Yes i know, i have it activated the assets when i practice/play to create a new meta mech

2. What I mean is that in an old version of supermechs, the heat generated by the drone was greater than the version of now
The old one towards +68 heat (+72 with arena buff, without divine version [dont exist], old version, first screenshot)
The new version towards +49 heat (+59 for the buff and divine status, second screenshot) that's what I mean it was nerfed

33 minutes ago, Bring live your dreams said:

2. What I mean is that in an old version of supermechs, the heat generated by the drone was greater than the version of now
The old one towards +68 heat (+72 with arena buff, without divine version [dont exist], old version, first screenshot)
The new version towards +49 heat (+59 for the buff and divine status, second screenshot) that's what I mean it was nerfed

yes. and as i said, some minor updates are not added into WU. probably cuz people are busy and forgot or something. 

plus, a lot has happened since divines were added to the game. 

Discord: Aftokrator#9688

DeviantArt: Azorsia05 User Profile | DeviantArt

2 hours ago, InsaneSM75 said:

What is WU?(Im noob)

Worshop unlimited, a webpage where you can create a Mech with all the items can reach mithycal (to create your final ideal mech to the game) Pd: is a simulator, this dont affect the real game

42 minutes ago, Ruben said:

Heatpoint used to deal greater heat damage but it got nerfed in an update.

But why this have been nerfed? , thats what i not understand already

19 minutes ago, Bring live your dreams said:

Worshop unlimited, a webpage where you can create a Mech with all the items can reach mithycal (to create your final ideal mech to the game) Pd: is a simulator, this dont affect the real game

But why this have been nerfed? , thats what i not understand already

I don't know about now, heatpoint was nerfed more than 1 year ago

11 hours ago, Bring live your dreams said:

I dont know if only has been this drone, but why the heat damage has been nerfed? 

20210810_204310.jpg.35c6b77af98b8b8c689ab7ce0033c496.jpg20210810_204557.jpg.90c483dc0d881a4af3c9e3ff6a82ca99.jpg

(Possibly by the damage, but equal why the changed the heat damage? ) 

If you played super mechs like 2.5 years ago, this drone was the meta. Everyone was using it just like they use the backfire drones today. So to make it a bit less OP, they nerfed it.

A wise noob once said: energy weapons should get nerfed.

PS: The noob was me.

4 minutes ago, iSwarky said:

If you played super mechs like 2.5 years ago, this drone was the meta. Everyone was using it just like they use the backfire drones today. So to make it a bit less OP, they nerfed it.

Oh, i never thinked this become a meta drone in the past, i played the game long ago but i never knowed that

28 minutes ago, iSwarky said:

yeah, i got it when it first came out,