- - - F l e x - T h r e a d - - -

WinzKay

19 hours ago, bestplayeroftheworld said:

Congratulation !

💖

(250.000.000 more and you will overtake 🤨 )

Thank you.

Well, for me it is no way trying that. Farming it is hard in particular when continually keeps leveling up more parts. I think I am ok on 300M as permanent benchmark. It is a number I set to me long ago looking at the older players having that kind of gold. Wanted to try for fun. Some other players were or are higher than me and still around. 

Next step is to finish few parts around.  I need to divine some epics parts and that cost a lot. All is good even I retired for now but time to time I help in the farming and set mech for test. 

6 hours ago, Flawed said:

Can I have 2,000,000 of it?

I am not selfish. If I can help few around. 😞

LADIES AND GENTLEMEN, I HAVE MADE IT! 

It has been years since I've been in rank 5. The last time I was even in the top, I was rank 1, then dropped all the way down to rank 12 because of the game revamp. But here I am! I am here! :)) (dont ruin my hopes and dreams by saying season is about to end)

Screenshot_20230526-085252_Super Mechs.jpg

15 hours ago, Cole_Since_2012 said:

It has been years since I've been in rank 5. The last time I was even in the top, I was rank 1, then dropped all the way down to rank 12 because of the game revamp. But here I am! I am here! :)) (dont ruin my hopes and dreams by saying season is about to end)

Yeahhhhh bro!!!! 

I am waiting rank 1 lol

JOIN OUR DISCORD SERVER, ASK ME QUESTIONS AND HAVE FUN! 

CLICK HERE

I like Fluffeh 💀

16 hours ago, Cole_Since_2012 said:

CONGRATULATIONS 

Very happy for you and your hard work. 

hAOqqrwEwjs9P1LZl3OJYXRQcyHHnvMTqPRRC30=

giphy.gif&ehk=FzzjWgUyY357MOccGHtdE6Rejs

tenor.gif?itemid=7176428&ehk=Ys8YkxVQPPB

giphy.gif&ehk=TolAugDUiczy6q8icggzu4SsiZ

giphy.gif&ehk=fwZpJ9P7nYz1bzpbViFu90vDDT

22 hours ago, icarus_ said:

Base my belovedScreenshot_20230521-225853_Super_Mechs.pngScreenshot_20230521-223614_Super_Mechs.jpg

Image result for samurai jack jealousy gifs

On 5/31/2023 at 10:10 AM, LORD OF THE SHOTTOWN said:

Do you use Pover Kits or just items from grinding?

I use both. When I used to play every day and farm every day, I used the base for power kits often making 400 power kits or 1000, 2000 or 4000 even did 8000. 

Now I am retired due to work at least for now but currently I started to farm again, and I use exclusively grinded parts. Base haven't been in use since last year. 

When I use only the grinding parts, I have few purposes. 

1- Accumulate parts in the unclaimed part. "Never like it to use power kit to eat parts" just straight to the weapon when I want to level up. Power kits can help a bit more if max them without transformation giving a tiny bit more on the level. 

2- It does allow me to increase gold. The amount using on gold per daily 5 wins, it is minimal "15parts+gold for the eating", but it actually works to enhance your weapons and help accumulate parts and save gold. 

When my unclaimed parts reach an 800, I drain them to make a Myth part or 2 of them or to make L1-L40 or to make epics L1-L30 maybe like 5 of them and have them ready to transform to legend as legend for meat for those on L40. I keep some 400 parts available when I do that and increase again. 

IT IS ALL DEPEND ON HOW MUCH YOU FARM. MY STRATEGY WORKS FOR ME BECAUSE I AM A GRINDER AND I CAN GRIND WITH MY PHONE LOOKING TO THE SIDE TIME TO TIME MAKING FEW GRINDS AND KEEPING THE REGENERATION OF FUEL WORKING ALL DAY LONG. 

NOT EVERYONE WILL BE ABLE TO DO THAT DUE TO PHONE COST, LIMITATIONS OF ELECTRONICS ETC. NOW, FOR THOSE FREE TO PLAY AND HAVING A PHONE EVEN GOING TO SCHOOL AND NO ISSUE TO PAY BASIC OF THE PHONE, FARMING CAN BE EASY AND FAST AND DEVELPMENT CAN TAKE IN MONTHS RATHER THAN YEARS. 

I just evaluate what I can do and my expectations of the week to do what I am planning. I am focus into make parts to L50 but I am not a player that can play a lot on pvp, titan, raid etc because require real sacrifices during the week and never had the expectation to be a pro ranker just a tester and to make parts just for fun. 

When I started, I decided to grind as much possible timing the time when fuel will cap and when I figured out per enhancement, I was paying attention to drain them or better say to prevent cap to drain. With my OKI DOKI account, I was able to level up the account from L1 to L250 in 9 moths and some weeks but by the time I opened O.D.FARM, I perfected my way and in 8 months flat I maxed L1-250. 

Days are very important, that 50% gold, that 100% gold, those, 100% fuel or the 50% fuel all are very important for development also when I was leveling up, those that help advance XP it was very important to me to advance to 250. Those provide a lot of gold and progress. The XP days will help you advance and collect a plating or shield and some lucks on some boxes grants plus during your advance, you will get more storage room to accumulate more parts. 

Edited by OKI DOKI (see edit history)

1 hour ago, Yakir said:

what modules go well with it ive heard people say its the best torso in the game but i cant figure out how to get good energy and heat with it at the same time

all depend on your inventory and mech desire or possibility. Too many parts around with different module set possibilities. Show your mech and they can help. The torso is better due to in general, it does have better resistance against attacks but that does not mean is best on energy or heat, but average is good.