- - - F l e x - T h r e a d - - -

WinzKay

1 hour ago, Electro said:

yes but in all without counting the backfire version ( because is not meta, i never see i build with this ) so that makes 6 / 207 ( without counting card can't reach mythical ) for get a scopes with a legendary card .

So with all legendary it's about ~6/240 approximate 

That still doesn't make sense. Then by that logic other weapons that don't have physical variants are even rarer.

Edited by Deimos (see edit history)

6 hours ago, Deimos said:

What? The drop chance of all L-M's is the same.

10 hours ago, Electro said:

Nice one 👍, the sniper/scope are not easy to get .

did yall ever look at Clevername's drop rate charts?? 

the drop chance may be the same, but for things like snipers (that have a seemingly extremely low droprate), they might have a bigger base value. 

lets just say that there's a 50 50 chance of getting a L-M to a E-M and most items are about 50/100. so when you only buy 1 or 2, it'll seem like it's impossible to get an L-M. 

for things like snipers, their base value might be 1000 or 10,000. the chance is still half, but since you can't actually just go and buy 10,000 items to see the 50 50 chance (you can, but you probably won't), you'll think it have a lower droprate (or more like your brain will tell that to you)

Edited by AftoKrator_ (see edit history)

Discord: Aftokrator#9688

DeviantArt: Azorsia05 User Profile | DeviantArt

4 minutes ago, AftoKrator_ said:

did yall ever look at Clevername's drop rate charts?? 

the drop chance may be the same, but for things like snipers (that have a seemingly extremely low droprate), they might have a bigger base value. 

lets just say that there's a 50 50 chance of getting a L-M to a E-M and most items are about 50/100. so when you only buy 1 or 2, it'll seem like it's impossible to get an L-M. 

for things like snipers, their base value might be 1000 or 10,000. the chance is still half, but since you can't actually just go and buy 10,000 items to see the 50 50 chance (you can, but you probably won't), you'll think it have a lower droprate (or more like your brain will tell that to you)

Oh i didn't know that, i was so lucky for the cockpit piercer 🤔 ?

36 minutes ago, Electro said:

Oh i didn't know that, i was so lucky for the cockpit piercer 🤔 ?

do not meet the part as I have seen some players doing it to myth other parts then missing the scope 🤦‍♂️🤷‍♂️

Clever one time mention the drop rate of some items are even lower than others back in the old forum. Some are very hard to get in 1000 packs.

1 minute ago, Zutchse said:

The game wants me now to go for a physical mech build. I'm just lacking now a piercing fox and i can build it.

No description available.

No description available.

The mech i wanted to create:

image.png.6361b2dabf83e37c28eb29f1719cd5a3.png

i have all of the items besides piercing fox.(and i wanted to gamble my 2k token on todays deal

Not bad, otherwise for the mech you wanting build have not resists, i advice to add resist modules if you haves .

Just now, Electro said:

Not bad, otherwise for the mech you wanting build have not resists, i advice to add resist modules if you haves .

Yeah, the problem is- i dont really have any resist modules as of now (they're all in my first mech) and i also need QCB so that i can maximize my resistance while maximizing my heat and energy regen

Being f2p player, I have to adapt whatever the game throws at me, and currently this is all i can afford to get.

5 minutes ago, Zutchse said:

Yeah, the problem is- i dont really have any resist modules as of now (they're all in my first mech) and i also need QCB so that i can maximize my resistance while maximizing my heat and energy regen

Being f2p player, I have to adapt whatever the game throws at me, and currently this is all i can afford to get.

Yes that why i use a free energy mech at least i only used my tokens for forteress and i only used e-m heat modules .

Edited by Electro (see edit history)

10 hours ago, Deimos said:

What? The drop chance of all L-M's is the same.

,Some L-M's I keep getting and most of them I never got. I hardly get any heat weapons so cant really build a mech on it. I can mostly build electric mechs which you guys say that its not very good I think.

8 minutes ago, bongcloudmagic said:

,Some L-M's I keep getting and most of them I never got. I hardly get any heat weapons so cant really build a mech on it. I can mostly build electric mechs which you guys say that its not very good I think.

My droprates are the exact opposite, I only ever get heat weapons. This doesn't mean the percentage to get one item over the other is actually higher, too small of a sample size.