Campaign is quite useless for xp (from my perspective)

iSwarky

Question

!!!THIS POST IS A QUESTION. IT DOESNT HAPPEN TO PEOPLE IN GENERAL!!!

So basically when i was a bit new to the game i always thought farming was the best way to process in the game. (Which still kinda is) So i was farming a lot more than a player would do in my level. I was getting like 1-2 lvls each day and today im level 130 (Basically a guy with rank 8 is level 89 while me a rank 11-10 player is like 115 at the time) . Because of me being 130 levels, it gives a lot less experience to level up. Even with the 50% more exp event WHILE playing the 6th mission of the last boss on INSANE it doesnt level up (without the exp event i can barely reach half of the bar with full fuel farming) 

So im in a quite sticky stiuation here. What should i do to farm a bit more effective?

Side note: i didnt reach the last boss on 2v2 yet, and i dont think i can leave it in auto-play. And i didnt even touch my hands on the 3v3 campaign.

A wise noob once said: energy weapons should get nerfed.

PS: The noob was me.

10 answers to this question

• Administrators

You're already doing it the most efficient way. Some info:

- You need 300.000.000 exp to reach level 250
- OD6 gives 19.000
- You need nearly 15.800 runs on OD6 to reach level 250
- That will cost +110.500 fuel, and assuming each run will take 2 minutes on average it will take over 525 hours of farming, if you farm 4 hours per day, you will reach level 250 in around 130 days

That doesn't consider exp events or exp you get from arena battles of course, which don't really make a huge difference.

Every player who reached level 250 did farm campaign extensively at some point.

I'll make a simple website to tell how much you need to farm, based on your level and etc...

Off-beat heat mechs ™image.png Spitfire

21 minutes ago, SawzAll said:

I think campaigns are worth the XP.  That's just me.  But I pick missions that are high in ratio of fuel to XP so that I get the most I can out of it.

Same here. Reached 250 long ago and never understood why they capped the levels.

Brought to you by asshats to reelect AssClown to the Itty Bitty Titty Committee.

18 hours ago, Raul said:

You're already doing it the most efficient way. Some info:

- You need 300.000.000 exp to reach level 250
- OD6 gives 19.000
- You need nearly 15.800 runs on OD6 to reach level 250
- That will cost +110.500 fuel, and assuming each run will take 2 minutes on average it will take over 525 hours of farming, if you farm 4 hours per day, you will reach level 250 in around 130 days

That doesn't consider exp events or exp you get from arena battles of course, which don't really make a huge difference.

Every player who reached level 250 did farm campaign extensively at some point.

I'll make a simple website to tell how much you need to farm, based on your level and etc...

Thats the problem. When i farm i always need refills or wait a long time. So considering that even with a full fuel run i can barely get to like 49%. So does 525 hours is gonna take me like 600 or something? Because of all the waiting and stuff.

Side note: my fuel cap is 72-73

A wise noob once said: energy weapons should get nerfed.

PS: The noob was me.

• Administrators
6 minutes ago, Berosanakoyar said:

Thats the problem. When i farm i always need refills or wait a long time. So considering that even with a full fuel run i can barely get to like 49%. So does 525 hours is gonna take me like 600 or something? Because of all the waiting and stuff.

Side note: my fuel cap is 72-73

Well, now you can check this

Off-beat heat mechs ™image.png Spitfire

cool stuff. Now, you can do it in 8 months or so if you wish. I guess some people can do it faster if use tokens to advance. My timing was practically 24hrs regen working and barely missed fuel during all of that time. Sure you need events as XP and fuel 100% and 50% events options to compensate the lost of some of fuel missed due to sleep time. I did the other in 9 months and 1 week or 3 weeks because was the first account and had no idea what to do till figure out my ways to play with phone, comp etc. 

OKI OPENED IN 10/3/19 and finished level in 8/6/2020. 👍 It is hard to do for sure. Not easy to make it that fast. Now, I will say that a person can do it in 1 year without fully kill him/her self if wish to farm. I mean from 0-250. Now, many others did it from 150 previous limit before I joined to play this game but took them longer than me to reach the level by the time I joined. 

image.thumb.png.fc90ed25d14f552740eca98835f1637d.png

I opened O.D. FARM in FEB 2020 do not remember the day but was opened to test base post base game upgrade and finished in October 2020.

image.thumb.png.aaf2c5dc10db6cb9a5ab8b107b022b0a.png

36 minutes ago, Exquisite Phosphorus said:

Well, its not like every level is gonna be easy to level up. Like me, Im currently level 176 and 1 run on od6 fill 1.2%. I used to farm a lot(but I have school and stuff so...)

don't kill yourself. By the time you reach 170 the process get slower and by the time is 190 you want to kill yourself of so slow. It will drop to a point of 0.3 so patient. Will take long. By the time you get 200 then will be faster again to 205 then will start to slow down more and more then by 217 or so will be more difficult like now and will be as bad later as 190-199.