My new game : Super Mechs

SonnY-ku

Hello, As some of you already know, I am working on the development of a new Supermechs with the collaboration of @Spam mainly who gives me visual content of their fanarts such as the giant mech that you will see in the video later. The main objective of this project is to make a supermech exclusively for all fans, that is, any of you can contribute your fanarts for this new supermech. (The game is a bit different from the original in the sense of playability)

* I want to implement a simultaneous 2 player gameplay (You could play on the same keyboard with your friend or brother) (offline for the moment).

* The gameplay will also be dynamic (no turns).

* Two players have to coordinate and cooperate to defeat a very powerful mech (you could call it (Titan or Mech Titan like the original SM)).

* If you defeat the MechTitan you will get 2 random items from the same mech that you defeated with the help of your friend (player 1 or player 2) (you could get its legs, torso or any weapon).

And that was it, here is a preview of the development of the project:

1) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BLSE4QxPGOk

2) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cpCGCQEBQyo

And new items that I made like :

T_AkihabaraMK1.png.344690790999e6b7f17dff07897c592e.png Akihabara MK1  L_Archimondelegs.png.5b39a371ddd0cc6f58117ca14e5f5ed5.png Archimonde legs

admirable dedication for such a noble cause , bravo 👏

You can cure yourselves, all you need to escape the plague was to never embracing it to begin with, you are given that choice each time, i am not your cure to salvation, my wonderful relic of Mortal Pride, for you are your own infection, the helpless look on your faces is my favorite part for i have enjoyed it a thousand times already. - Herald Of The Ravens.
image.png.5dff7ff89f93332f7236848f92dc5c87.png

15 hours ago, SonnY-ku said:

Hello, As some of you already know, I am working on the development of a new Supermechs with the collaboration of @Spam mainly who gives me visual content of their fanarts such as the giant mech that you will see in the video later. The main objective of this project is to make a supermech exclusively for all fans, that is, any of you can contribute your fanarts for this new supermech. (The game is a bit different from the original in the sense of playability)

* I want to implement a simultaneous 2 player gameplay (You could play on the same keyboard with your friend or brother) (offline for the moment).

* The gameplay will also be dynamic (no turns).

* Two players have to coordinate and cooperate to defeat a very powerful mech (you could call it (Titan or Mech Titan like the original SM)).

* If you defeat the MechTitan you will get 2 random items from the same mech that you defeated with the help of your friend (player 1 or player 2) (you could get its legs, torso or any weapon).

And that was it, here is a preview of the development of the project:

1) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BLSE4QxPGOk

2) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cpCGCQEBQyo

And new items that I made like :

T_AkihabaraMK1.png.344690790999e6b7f17dff07897c592e.png Akihabara MK1  L_Archimondelegs.png.5b39a371ddd0cc6f58117ca14e5f5ed5.png Archimonde legs

Cool

PURPLE  Bring Back The Confetti! "Like and follow it'll give me a better reputation" - Spam

477762592_Misk_(4).png.ed80aefd5743fea96af6de357b7d04a1.png

Stolen from @JamAnime

1 hour ago, trophy435 said:

so basically war robots with sm sprites

Yes , basically...

18 hours ago, vghouse said:

Very neat! Do you think you would ever work on restoring SuperMechs legacy?

That would be a bit complicated for me but that's a good idea : J