How exact does reactions reset/refill?

AftoKrator

Question

I've only recently discovered the reaction limit and also only recently reached the reaction limit. The only thing I don't get is how it resets/refills?

I got some thoughts on how it works, but so far, I can't find any evidence to prove my speculations right. 

At first, I thought it resets every 24 hours starting from the time it ran out... because that was how it was the first time I experienced being out of reactions. As I recall, I spent them all at about 10 pm and also spent the next day without reactions until about 10 pm.... but of course... that wouldn't make sense because that would be 20 reactions every 2 days... and thats not right. 

I also thought:

--> hourly reset.... (like fuel regen)

--> reset at a certain set time in the system..... but that doesn't really seem to be the case

Also... it'll be nice if anyone can tell me how to get to Commanders rank. 

Discord: Aftokrator#9688

DeviantArt: Azorsia05 User Profile | DeviantArt

1 answer to this question

23 minutes ago, AftoKrator said:

Also... it'll be nice if anyone can tell me how to get to Commanders rank. 

Commander rank is 400+ community rep, bonuses of the rank include increased reactions(40 at commander) and a prestigious title.

https://www.invisioncommunity.com/ this link should bring you to the company page of the company that powers this forum, if you dig around a bit you might find out (I would but I'm lazy).

PURPLE  Bring Back The Confetti! "Like and follow it'll give me a better reputation" - Spam

477762592_Misk_(4).png.ed80aefd5743fea96af6de357b7d04a1.png

Stolen from @JamAnime