Torsos Tier List

2 hours ago, Zutchse said:

this is all imho

The Naga, Windigo, and Nightmare is pretty comparable when it comes to rarity and stats.

The Energy free armor should be around A+ (middle of S and A) but cant place it so its on  A. 

feel free to judge my list.

my-image.png

sith should be d and the same to avenger, brutality should be c

Hcaptcha scam

11 hours ago, Zutchse said:

this is all imho

The Naga, Windigo, and Nightmare is pretty comparable when it comes to rarity and stats.

The Energy free armor should be around A+ (middle of S and A) but cant place it so its on  A. 

feel free to judge my list.

my-image.png

EFA is still the best choice for any build that doesn't use energy. Now even more so that energy builds in the top ranks are scarce. S tier, only thing keeping it from the top is lack of versatility. 

• 1 month later...
9 minutes ago, Ur Hacking said:

I think hpv should be a little bit higher ngl

i think i will keep it on the C rank for few reasons :

- extremely weak hp for this weight, for comparison the energy battery torso have 1.177 hp and hpv 960 for the same weight .

- have low phy resist but hight energy resist but only usable on titan or raid but here is the arena .

- extremely inbalance stats, have very good heat stats but have low energy

3 hours ago, adc said:

my torso tier list:

S+: lpv, mpv

S: fha, rea, efa

A: windigo, naga, nightmare, hsa

B: zark, brutality, archi, battery armors

B-: avenger, sith

D : interceptor

I really think battery armours should be b- all the rest at b tier are much better. They only have high capacity of energy and heat, but the regen and cooling is absolute garbage, even with high cap, you'd still get shutdown/energy break due to horrible regen and cooling.

Maybe it's just because I have bad modules idk but in my experience battery armours are shet

2 hours ago, Corvus said:

I really think battery armours should be b- all the rest at b tier are much better. They only have high capacity of energy and heat, but the regen and cooling is absolute garbage, even with high cap, you'd still get shutdown/energy break due to horrible regen and cooling.

Maybe it's just because I have bad modules idk but in my experience battery armours are shet

With a battery armor, for get balanced stats you should equip 3 Op and 1 Qcb, generally the torso for get balanced stats should have 1 Op and 3 Qcb so with the set of modules with battery i said you save 20 weight than with a normal torso .

17 hours ago, Corvus said:

well it's shit if ya dont have enough mods, still not bad though

• 1 month later...
On 5/25/2021 at 5:11 AM, Username4 said:

2104223318_Screenshot2021-05-25at10_10_50.thumb.png.05ba3f8dbf9c847559ec8508289777fa.png

IMO

Gorgon said nightmare is the best torso, and in addition, if u try building with it in WU, u will find that he's not wrong, it might be slightly worse than vests, or on par but tha<t's it

Whats because sith is better than GrimReaper? Grimreaper is best torso for energy mech. its rank b maybe A

i Think nightmare is one of bests torsos of this game, i like the very low weight and good status (same of molten lava) i use My nightmare in energy build its works so good

24 minutes ago, Sklxr said:

Whats because sith is better than GrimReaper? Grimreaper is best torso for energy mech. its rank b maybe A

i Think nightmare is one of bests torsos of this game, i like the very low weight and good status (same of molten lava) i use My nightmare in energy build its works so good

The only difference between grimreaper and sith is that grimreaper is heavier but have better energy cap, that so situationnal and also 69 energy capacity for 17 weight mhhh the energy storage unit have 169 energy cap for only 5 more weight .

Also the grimreaper is actually not the best torso for energy mech, naga have got a buff since maybe 2021 march ( not sure ), the naga have for only more 7 weight ~290 hp, better cooling and better physical resist, important thing at a high level .

There is also lpv, the best torso for energy mech and some physical build, it have a the best physical resist with the mpv actually , is that excellent .

Otherwise avoid to necroposting please .

Edited by Electro (see edit history)

(My expectation)

RankS-E

Rank(S)•••

Molten Platinum Vest
Lightning Platinum Vest

Fractured  Heat Armor

Fractured Cyber Armor

Rusty Energy Armor

Rusty Cyber Armor

Hollow Spectral Armor

Hollow Cyber Armor 

Rank(A)•••

Energy Free Armor

Windigo

Rank(B)•••

Nightmare

Rank(C)•••

Archimonde

Naga

Zarkares

Sabretooth

Rank(D)•••

Sith

Hardened Platinum Vest

Interceptor

Brutality

GrimReaper

Rank(E)•••

Avenger

Battery much

(Heat• energy• physical)

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/2/2022 at 7:57 AM, Yukiya18_JPN said:

(My expectation)

RankS-E

Rank(S)•••

Molten Platinum Vest
Lightning Platinum Vest

Fractured  Heat Armor

Fractured Cyber Armor

Rusty Energy Armor

Rusty Cyber Armor

Hollow Spectral Armor

Hollow Cyber Armor 

Rank(A)•••

Energy Free Armor

Windigo

Rank(B)•••

Nightmare

Rank(C)•••

Archimonde

Naga

Zarkares

Sabretooth

Rank(D)•••

Sith

Hardened Platinum Vest

Interceptor

Brutality

GrimReaper

Rank(E)•••

Avenger

Battery much

(Heat• energy• physical)

Naga rank C, seriously? It is literally LPV's non-premium counterpart, it exchanges 29 hp and 35 physical resistance for +9 cooling(but -8 capacity), +10 energy regen( and +6 energy cap), and 11 kg less weight no way that is C tier, that is definitely a solid A-A+ tier the -30 physical resistance might look bad but little light weight helps with it.

Sorry for being late and reviving pretty old topic but for me-

S+: lpv, mpv

S: energy free armor, fractured heat armor, rusty energy armor

A: hollow spectral armor, naga, nightmare, windigo

B: zarkares, brutality, archimonde, all 3 battery armors, hpv(just disappointed 😞 )

C- avenger, sith

E: interceptor(doesn't deserve D tier even the stats are just so awful low weight cannot compensate this)

Edited by Atomic441
The c tier turned into smiley face oof. (see edit history)

1 hour ago, Yukiya18_JPN said:

Excuse me? Did you really think about it?

You can see the status in the workshop.

Check!
https://workshop-unlimited.vercel.app/#/workshop

As I've stated in the past archimonde is similar in appearance to the yoshimo torso from legacy, and the yoshimo torso was the only torso I used in legacy. so that means archimonde is the only torso I'll use on my main mech.

I said don't. fight. me...

22 hours ago, Imapancake15 said:

As I've stated in the past archimonde is similar in appearance to the yoshimo torso from legacy, and the yoshimo torso was the only torso I used in legacy. so that means archimonde is the only torso I'll use on my main mech.

I said don't. fight. me...

It's the best looking torso(arch looks like a samurai) then brutality n2 for looks, and Naga 3rd(this one not only looks nice but it's quite good for an e-m) imo

• 7 months later...