I got banned on official SuperMech's discord

wdredwedfwqV2

Question

6 answers to this question

On 4/18/2021 at 12:15 PM, wdredwedfwqV2 said:

So, I just asked if there's any reward for reporting bugs/glitches, cuz I just thought that it may solve problems. (glitchers and buggers would like to report it and the game would be without buggers and glitchers) And the answer was ban. I got banned. Should I? Very weird to me...

I said auto clicker and got got my comment deleted even tho lots of people say it too and nothing happens to them and i got a warning that said "encouraging cheating" even tho i wasnt i just said using auto clicker is lazy

In case you find errors, I recommend the following.

1: Do not say how to apply an error, since you are in a public chat, that implies that anyone can see it and it is obvious that some will use it to their advantage.

2: It is enough to say something like, (Alexander I found a mistake), and from there in this forum you send him a message in private so that he can review it, with details and everything.

The other option is that you report it on a reports page, the problem is that I forgot it and I will be grateful whoever passes the link.

Electrick010®

On 4/22/2021 at 6:08 PM, Electrick010 said:

In case you find errors, I recommend the following.

1: Do not say how to apply an error, since you are in a public chat, that implies that anyone can see it and it is obvious that some will use it to their advantage.

2: It is enough to say something like, (Alexander I found a mistake), and from there in this forum you send him a message in private so that he can review it, with details and everything.

The other option is that you report it on a reports page, the problem is that I forgot it and I will be grateful whoever passes the link.

Yeah, I didn’t explain how to apply an error and I don’t even know any, I just asked and got banned. That’s all

On 4/22/2021 at 5:32 PM, Dark conon mech said:

I said auto clicker and got got my comment deleted even tho lots of people say it too and nothing happens to them and i got a warning that said "encouraging cheating" even tho i wasnt i just said using auto clicker is lazy

Yeah that’s unfair