Build Help

Spam

I know there's a club for this, but not everyone wants to join a club, so if you don't want to join the club then post what builds you want help with here.

@MightyFire there is a club for build help but if you don't want to join then I just made a build help thread.

PURPLE  Bring Back The Confetti! "Like and follow it'll give me a better reputation" - Spam

477762592_Misk_(4).png.ed80aefd5743fea96af6de357b7d04a1.png

Stolen from @JamAnime

11 hours ago, Spam said:

I know there's a club for this, but not everyone wants to join a club, so if you don't want to join the club then post what builds you want help with here.

@MightyFire there is a club for build help but if you don't want to join then I just made a build help thread.

Why hasn't there been a thread for this sort of stuff from the start? I feel like a thread would've been the very first thing that would've been made...

... Or is Mech Building Academy a thread?

If you fail and don't succeed at something, you simply haven't failed enough. Through failures, one can pave a path to eventual success. 

5 hours ago, W.H.I.T.E.O.U.T said:

Why hasn't there been a thread for this sort of stuff from the start? I feel like a thread would've been the very first thing that would've been made...

... Or is Mech Building Academy a thread?

Yea i found club and yes its Mech Building Academy

19 minutes ago, Galaxy wolf said:

i was thinking somethink like this but could i get your advice for a second mech to 

Sure.

Whats the second mech?

PURPLE  Bring Back The Confetti! "Like and follow it'll give me a better reputation" - Spam

Stolen from @JamAnime

16 minutes ago, Galaxy wolf said:

two more questions is it better to have a base or boxes.

and want to pvp later cuz i am bored

I'd say base, but if you don't focus on leveling up then it's bad, but when you level it up then its better that silver boxes.

Stolen from @JamAnime

Mech Building Academy is the club and you can post anything for Build Help. Whenever this forum was first created, I made a Build Help, then realized it was pointless, so I asked Alex to remove it.

I'm the real Turtle, simple as that.

1 hour ago, Turtle said:

Mech Building Academy is the club and you can post anything for Build Help. Whenever this forum was first created, I made a Build Help, then realized it was pointless, so I asked Alex to remove it.

Ik, I said that at the beginning, but not everyone wants to join a club.

Stolen from @JamAnime

7 minutes ago, AftoKrator said:

Is it a good thing to keep lots of stuff in my inventory, i mean, i saw lots of peeps who have literally no spare parts in their inventory

Only if the parts are good, but keep some space for power kits and things to upgrade with.

Stolen from @JamAnime