PARANOIA FROM HACKING

Malthael

Question

I think hacking paranoia is spreading in this game. Today, my former clanmates from the WLGang 2.0 clan accused me of being a hacker. I've never hacked, and I'm asking @Alexander to check my account. If no hackin is found, the player with nick Just GiveUp should apologize. But on the other hand, I don't even expect it from him.

Peace to all players ... 

Edited by Malthael (see edit history)

7 answers to this question

It's not smart to say your playerID publically on the forums. If you ddin't hack, you shouldn't worry about anything. 

I get why some mebers of WLGang 2.0 got suspicious of you as you got lots of items without any offer or anything like that, but it was probably just a lot of saved packs you had I guess.

Legacy Messiah | Reign Forever | Rejoined March 2020

3 minutes ago, Asther said:

Bold of you to make this post when this has been happening for the last couple of days.

Lol.
2021-04-11_161153.png?width=798&height=4

And that's what you wanted to prove? I can not understand you ... Can't buy tokens and open premium packs?

To be fair, if you're not hacking the least you can do is show gameplay on YouTube or something. The game isn't exactly client sided, and it's more or less based off an online database so they'll know when you're putting stuff in your account. But yeah, uh it seems petty to ask someone to check your account purely so you can "prove someone wrong". Just ignore the hackusations and play if you're not hacking.

33 minutes ago, Asther said:

Bold of you to make this post when this has been happening for the last couple of days.

Lol.
2021-04-11_161153.png?width=798&height=4

Holy hell. That's pretty insane. 

7 minutes ago, Ace said:

To be fair, if you're not hacking the least you can do is show gameplay on YouTube or something. The game isn't exactly client sided, and it's more or less based off an online database so they'll know when you're putting stuff in your account. But yeah, uh it seems petty to ask someone to check your account purely so you can "prove someone wrong". Just ignore the hackusations and play if you're not hacking.

Holy hell. That's pretty insane. 

If someone tells you you're a liar, will you just ignore him? So that you don't wake up once and find out that you have nothing left ... Why should I like such words ??? What protection does a player have from such people, so let the slanderers and evil tongues be banned for a month for slandering ... So if he played with him in the Clevername clan and opened 20 premium packages, is he a convicted hacker? 🤦‍♂️

Just now, Malthael said:

If someone tells you you're a liar, will you just ignore him? So that you don't wake up once and find out that you have nothing left ... Why should I like such words ??? What protection does a player have from such people, so let the slanderers and evil tongues be banned for a month for slandering ... So if he played with him in the Clevername clan and opened 20 bonus packages, is he a convicted hacker? 🤦‍♂️

If someone called me a liar I'd probably laugh in their face. It's called not falling for a troll. 

15 hours ago, Ace said:

If someone called me a liar I'd probably laugh in their face. It's called not falling for a troll. 

You are right. I just asked Alexander before he did ... It would still want someone to raise him, for example, his parents could teach him what belongs and what does not. So that no one has to smile in his eyes all his life ... LOL