The corgi has landed

Bluz

Good day beautiful people, your corgi-obsessed 18 year old has arrived with a bittersweet feeling. New forums is now live and will have to let go of the old one (you know, I take back the bittersweet part. I'm happy that we have a new forum!).

So, I'm pretty sure most of you know me for really liking corgis. I'm not sure why, but I'm most certain that it's because of how wholesome and genuine the smiles of these lovely creatures are, just enough to quickly switch my mood from bad to good. Take this floofy as an example: 

Corgi.jpg.b9861ff0707e80f27427c78b03566e4a.jpg

Anyway, for my general information as a Super Mechs player. Currently, my in-game name is "Corgi Bot" (for obvious reasons), can reach Rank 3 in every season (Rank 1 if I go tryhard mode in 1v1 season), and main heat and physical. I am a member of WLGang for about two months now, many awesome people that I've met there! Been a blast. 🙂

Next, general in-real life stuff. First off, my real name is Carlos (but please do call me as Bluz), 18 years old, and lives in an archipelago with 7,107 islands called Philippines. I am the youngest and the only boy in siblings of five. Don't worry about me, I've been holding on for the past 18 years without losing it. 🤣 Oh and yes, the age gap between me and them is also quite big. (5 years to my youngest sister and 10 years with my eldest)

For my likes and dislikes, I don't like being around rowdy people. For instance, if my friends get a bit too noisy and start receiving unwanted attention, I'll start pretending that I don't know them. I like a good talk, but don't like talking for too long, kind of weird but it is what it is. And my hobbies, my most favorite is stuffing my face like there's no tomorrow then complain about the weight I gained.  Yes, I'm a guy with a huge appetite, but lately I'm trying to lessen it even though it's hard for due to personal reasons that I do not wish to disclose. Generally, I am not a sporty guy but I do like playing less dynamic sports like badminton, tennis, etc. Things like basketball, soccer I tend to avoid since I easily get tired. 😂 I've been enjoying watching anime lately, so feel free to suggest some through PM! 

For some educational background, I'm currently unenrolled. But I should be in first year college undertaking BS Radiologic Technology. That's... pretty much it I guess. 

So as to about what kind of a person I am, I do not want to claim that I have this kind of personality because different people will have different perspectives to what I am like. To others, I am a very kind and gentle person, to others, I'm a degenerate asshole, you name it. Which is why I'll just let you guys decide to what kind of personality I have. 😉 (sounds kind of dumb, I know). 

Anyway, that kind of sums it up. It would be a pleasure to be in this new forum, albeit I still have yet to get used to it. As Darwin said, it's not the strongest nor the most intelligent who survive, but those who can be responsive to change.

Good day ya'll and have a nice day! 😄 

17 hours ago, Bluz said:

Good day beautiful people, your corgi-obsessed 18 year old has arrived with a bittersweet feeling. New forums is now live and will have to let go of the old one (you know, I take back the bittersweet part. I'm happy that we have a new forum!).

So, I'm pretty sure most of you know me for really liking corgis. I'm not sure why, but I'm most certain that it's because of how wholesome and genuine the smiles of these lovely creatures are, just enough to quickly switch my mood from bad to good. Take this floofy as an example: 

Corgi.jpg.b9861ff0707e80f27427c78b03566e4a.jpg

Anyway, for my general information as a Super Mechs player. Currently, my in-game name is "Corgi Bot" (for obvious reasons), can reach Rank 3 in every season (Rank 1 if I go tryhard mode in 1v1 season), and main heat and physical. I am a member of WLGang for about two months now, many awesome people that I've met there! Been a blast. 🙂

Next, general in-real life stuff. First off, my real name is Carlos (but please do call me as Bluz), 18 years old, and lives in an archipelago with 7,107 islands called Philippines. I am the youngest and the only boy in siblings of five. Don't worry about me, I've been holding on for the past 18 years without losing it. 🤣 Oh and yes, the age gap between me and them is also quite big. (5 years to my youngest sister and 10 years with my eldest)

For my likes and dislikes, I don't like being around rowdy people. For instance, if my friends get a bit too noisy and start receiving unwanted attention, I'll start pretending that I don't know them. I like a good talk, but don't like talking for too long, kind of weird but it is what it is. And my hobbies, my most favorite is stuffing my face like there's no tomorrow then complain about the weight I gained.  Yes, I'm a guy with a huge appetite, but lately I'm trying to lessen it even though it's hard for due to personal reasons that I do not wish to disclose. Generally, I am not a sporty guy but I do like playing less dynamic sports like badminton, tennis, etc. Things like basketball, soccer I tend to avoid since I easily get tired. 😂 I've been enjoying watching anime lately, so feel free to suggest some through PM! 

For some educational background, I'm currently unenrolled. But I should be in first year college undertaking BS Radiologic Technology. That's... pretty much it I guess. 

So as to about what kind of a person I am, I do not want to claim that I have this kind of personality because different people will have different perspectives to what I am like. To others, I am a very kind and gentle person, to others, I'm a degenerate asshole, you name it. Which is why I'll just let you guys decide to what kind of personality I have. 😉 (sounds kind of dumb, I know). 

Anyway, that kind of sums it up. It would be a pleasure to be in this new forum, albeit I still have yet to get used to it. As Darwin said, it's not the strongest nor the most intelligent who survive, but those who can be responsive to change.

Good day ya'll and have a nice day! 😄 

Love that dog smile. Happy dog mean cool owner.  Welcome Carlos to the forum, now I can say to some old players hi welcome to the forum. 🙃  

11 hours ago, Kiira said:

Bluz is back?! Hai!

Been here for a while actually, good to see you! 🙂

1 hour ago, OKI DOKI said:

Love that dog smile. Happy dog mean cool owner.  Welcome Carlos to the forum, now I can say to some old players hi welcome to the forum. 🙃

Very true. Thanks for the welcome, OKI! 😄 

PS. I don't want to hear anything about frogs 😬

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...