what rank will these 2 mechs get me to?

MasterChief

Question

14 answers to this question

6 hours ago, Tirreggregars said:

The phys would be decisively stronger with stone feet, the heat also needs lava feet, and overall it is rather weak to energy, also, u fr got 2 l-m storage units?

no, it was just an item i really want/need, and if i can just get my hands on a few, i will be good to go

One Mech to rule them all

5 minutes ago, Energy Reaper said:

Did you have overall the item? If yes you can push to rank 5 easy.

everything except for heronmark and vandal rage i have.(and some of the modules i dont have but can easily get)

im currently working on maxing my secondaryś drone(level 47 currently) and then working on mything my night eagle

One Mech to rule them all

6 minutes ago, MasterChief said:

everything except for heronmark and vandal rage i have.(and some of the modules i dont have but can easily get)

im currently working on maxing my secondaryś drone(level 47 currently) and then working on mything my night eagle

Without the l-m csu, u need to use the e-m, which is worse and weighs 5 kg more. Getting those isn't so easy haha

I literally pulled an MPV from r3 box, and from the other r3 box I opened, I puleld plat fortress, so its holy sry whiteout

8 hours ago, RaymondL1747 said:

why?

Heat build, weak to energy and phys, bad heat cap, mediocre cooling, all weapons require energy except deso which can be outranged) and bad res. Also murmur should only be used on cooling destroyer mechs.

Second, wrong legs, bad hp. Rather more cap less regen, than low cap high regen. Dual nightfall is unnecessary, rather equip a recoiler.

I literally pulled an MPV from r3 box, and from the other r3 box I opened, I puleld plat fortress, so its holy sry whiteout