I would like to join a clan

Fordekash

I am looking for a clan to join. I can only guarantee 35 wins a week but sometimes go to 100 wins a week if I have free time. I am rank 5-3. I can beat most Titians on the first day. I have never been to war so I will need that to be explained to me.

I don’t care what rank the clan or its members are. I do wish for the clan to win war rewards weekly. I certainly plan to contribute to the war effort as well. 

Edited by Fordekash (see edit history)

• Fordekash changed the title to I would like to join a clan

Ok..Ill be the representative of WLGang here 

We have 3 clans and you can join anyone of them

The rank req for WLGang 1.0 is rank 3, Maintains a solid position on the top 6 leaderboard  (Leader - BossParody)
The rank req for WLGang 2.0 is rank 4, its a top 10 clan (Leader - Death_Gun)
The rank req for WLGang 3.0 is rank 5, we are a top 15 clan (Leader - Ad1tya i.e. me)

Hit me up on discord (Ad1tya#5014) or PM me and Ill share more details
Trust me, You'll love it here

Image result for blob heart

And yeah, Most importantly the war, I would recommend Joining 2.0 in this case since they do a pretty good in the war
And if you meet the reqs of 1.0, You will always get S or S+. It doesnt matter if you win or lose the war, You'll always get legendary ascension relic (if youre lucky enough)

Edit : Just saw you joined Noble Warriors, Good luck !!

Edited by Ad1tya (see edit history)

5 hours ago, Electrick010 said:

If you want you can join my clan "Angeles del Pyre", you will not have much difficulty killing the titan and send me a request, but if you want a very active clan join Candela Inc, the clan is quite active and highly recommended if it meets the requirements.

Muchas gracias por recomendarnos. 👍

On 2/15/2021 at 5:34 PM, Fordekash said:

I am looking for a clan to join. I can only guarantee 35 wins a week but sometimes go to 100 wins a week if I have free time. I am rank 5-3. I can beat most Titians on the first day. I have never been to war so I will need that to be explained to me.

I don’t care what rank the clan or its members are. I do wish for the clan to win war rewards weekly. I certainly plan to contribute to the war effort as well. 

In this moment we are currently full.  We are very active clan with goals in place indicated in CANDELA INC thread.

We are a clan to have stable members who do their job and friendly. 

About your personal goal I get you. I was a solo player till recently.  If YOU need to understand about war everyone in the forum or me can help you out. 

There are different clans to recommend and one of them is WLGANG  3.0 with Aditya as leader and a really cool guy. It is a strong clan. They are a family of clans and you fit with them. Aditya can give you nice advice. I recommend the clan according your rank and goal.

Take a look in the clan threads available and some others also can fit for you. 

Good luck in the search.

OKI