My stupidest or coolest question.

Electrick010

Question

What is it? Should I create an SM fan comic?.

Well I am improving my drawing style and I want to try to see if I have talent creating stories, Here I pass many of my drawings and I want you to rate me, (honestly).

1194566898_SKSS..thumb.png.d55ca357cbb59922b0742abe0f4ea843.pngBocetos.thumb.png.b7f7ddcd80b96c6ce76578a0d780aaee.png1629443348_Avatar2020.thumb.png.5087c92159cccfc547aff78f9f3b7d63.png1861899926_D1(7).thumb.png.156f7de34804c1e714d73a2a723463da.png1166123077_V.S.(VM)(1).thumb.png.af87d19d2b8220c77de5d09f3489ef46.png

This is not complete but to give you a minimum idea, (I remind you, criticize my style of drawing).

420282808_BodaFantasiosa(1).thumb.png.f25394c813e482268a6e52a50ac44c90.png

Electrick010®

6 answers to this question

A person with imagination and creativity and try the best I do not criticize in reality. I will say you have talent in something I do not have and can be admired in many ways. I will say it does look cool to me. I wish I can do something like that on my own. 👍😉 I only can farm in the game🧑‍🌾 and do not qualify as talent. 😋🤣

Just now, OKI DOKI said:

A person with imagination and creativity and try the best I do not criticize in reality. I will say you have talent in something I do not have and can be admired in many ways. I will say it does look cool to me. I wish I can do something like that on my own. 👍😉 I only can farm in the game🧑‍🌾 and do not qualify as talent. 😋🤣

yes why not? you can make an SM comic. It is all about if you enjoy what do you want to do for you and will make you happy. Take the positive energy not the negative from others. Maybe some can't see beyond of their own talents 👈🤭

Hace 5 horas, bumbum dijo:

Tu arte parece un personaje de Paladins

Si te refieres al juego, no te equivocas.

Hace 4 horas, OKI DOKI dijo:

Una persona con imaginación y creatividad e intentar lo mejor que no critico en la realidad. Diré que tienes talento en algo que yo no tengo y que puedes admirar de muchas formas. Diré que me parece genial. Ojalá pudiera hacer algo así por mi cuenta. 👍😉 Solo puedo cultivar en el juego 🧑‍🌾 y no califico como talento. 😋🤣

¿Si por qué no? puedes hacer un cómic de SM . Se trata de si disfrutas lo que quieres hacer por ti y te hará feliz. Toma la energía positiva, no la negativa de los demás. Quizás algunos no pueden ver más allá de sus propios talentos  👈🤭

Well I'm going to try, I'll do some experiment images and create a pilot episode, and if you like I'll make a legitimate version.

Electrick010®

17 minutes ago, MasterChief said:

Normalmente diría que sí, pero NONONONOONo anime. anime SUUUUCKS

Don't worry, I don't do it anime either, I do it more cartoon, I love that style of drawing, since I do the anatomies that I want without worrying about how it turns out, yes, you have to make an effort so that it doesn't look so terrible.

Electrick010®