Unfair Frantic Brute Mechs

Blazer5020

(First post here, sorry if it violates somemruoes.)

Real talk, I'm sick of these mech designs. You know what I'm talking about when I say these, because they're just so irritating! I've encountered more mechs like this than I can imagine, the ones with divine frantic brutes and common torsos and legs. It's just so annoying building a good mech and having it die to some little ball of aluminum with 100 resistance on everything and guns that deal 600+ damage! Why is this allowed!

Screenshot_20240107_020243_Super Mechs.jpg

you have a good mech for sure for that rank and higher. Also, you are maxing the wrong torso. Don't go further. That is brutality and you will lose your investment. U se different like Nightmare and is granted in common and rare. Can be use on top even R1. 

About those guys, they were there waiting for me 4 years ago doing the same and me getting blown. 😭 Some players get lucky starting with game grants and start to max them and will hurt you but that one is more a guy abusing. 

Edited by OKI DOKI (see edit history)

2 minutes ago, OKI DOKI said:

you have a good mech for sure for that rank and higher. Also, you are maxing the wrong torso. Don't go further. That is brutality and you will lose your investment. U se different like Nightmare and is granted in common and rare. Can be use on top even R1. 

About those guys, there were there waiting for me 4 years ago doing the same and me getting blown. 😭 Some players get lucky starting with game grants and start to max them and will hurt you but that one is more a guy abusing. 

Thanks for the advice OkiDoki! 😀

4 hours ago, Blazer5020 said:

(First post here, sorry if it violates somemruoes.)

Real talk, I'm sick of these mech designs. You know what I'm talking about when I say these, because they're just so irritating! I've encountered more mechs like this than I can imagine, the ones with divine frantic brutes and common torsos and legs. It's just so annoying building a good mech and having it die to some little ball of aluminum with 100 resistance on everything and guns that deal 600+ damage! Why is this allowed!

Screenshot_20240107_020243_Super Mechs.jpg

People either have luck or they don't.