Alexander

Opinion on Frantic Brute?  

109 members have voted

1. 1. How balanced is it?

• This item needs a buff
    • This item is fine
    • This item needs a nerf

It´s difficult to comment about isolated items, because you really have to look at the whole and what kind of build  is used in, to see if it´s right or needs changes. Frantic is a weapon of "luck" and is good to be used in RAID. It´s an aid for the f2p player who does havent better items. Quite annoying at the middle ranks, but almost nonchalant at the high ranks. I wouldn't make big changes to it.

firma.jpg.5ad7ed7596a81f94ed0e4ad194f78bfb.jpg

17 hours ago, Liam.M.Lucas_2020 said:

I seriously think that the damage ratio is fine I just thing that the range and the resistance damage is wayyy too much. I don't even think there should be any res damage at all since its already doing 700 damage.

Bruh, you're ok playing with slot machine? But yes, res drain is practically irrelevant when you can roll 700. 

Frantic Brute is a meta potential weapon that is very easy to get since its e-m with seemingly high droprate. I have to remark that it hits maximum dmg more often than minimum dmg, there are plenty of screenshots showing how unbalanced it is. It also doesn't consume much energy and heat. Increasing minimum dmg is okay by me , but decreasing maximum dmg is necessary in my opinion.

Since this is the new Forum i may as well drop this here with an updated variant of my old posts 

Frantic Brutes

Positives

- Nearly zero energy consumption , that 10 energy will be the game changer with Frantic's critical hit capabilities

- Super damage capacity , meaning that it cares little if you got super resistance or not  [779 max on devine , yikes]

- Flexible range , all you need is a reliable knockback opener 

- Little counter play in lower ranks [ High HP or prepped with resist , crits don't care about that ]

Negatives

- Mirror it's own upside , it has little to none minimum damage , chances of it doing single digit damage is just as high as it's chances of blowing your head off with a sneeze

- Top weapon , only 2 on a single mech .

- Unstable and unreliable DPS , unlike it's more chad brother spartan , if you use Frantic Brute , it's all in or notthing 

- Meta shifts , top ranks meta has shifted to the point that even if you got all 4 critical hits , you won't get anywhere far due to the stats/meta inflation

- Frantics thrives in quantity over quality , people with solid mechs take 10 battles to get to their desired rank , Frantics costs you 50+ games instead , 3 digits games if your luck is horrible , arguably the worst choice as a competetive weapon

- Frantics can't fit with other physical items , if you want to use Frantics , you must build strategy around it for the maximum damage efficicency , like mentioned above , it's double or notthing.

Frantic Brute is only OP because it anniliate everyone in lower ranks who can't afford for prenium stats items , Frantic itself isn't even OP to begin with , it's already falling out of use slowly from the new meta backfire arsenal ,any decent mech with a decent stat can beat a frantic built like a breeze 95% of the time , 5% due to FB's dumb luck mechanic , nerfing it is pointless, you want people to have proper stats and not the desperate maxed HP/resist epic modules 

You can cure yourselves, all you need to escape the plague was to never embracing it to begin with, you are given that choice each time, i am not your cure to salvation, my wonderful relic of Mortal Pride, for you are your own infection, the helpless look on your faces is my favorite part for i have enjoyed it a thousand times already. - Herald Of The Ravens.
image.png.5dff7ff89f93332f7236848f92dc5c87.png

12 hours ago, AionionWindWeaver said:

Since this is the new Forum i may as well drop this here with an updated variant of my old posts 

Frantic Brutes

Positives

- Nearly zero energy consumption , that 10 energy will be the game changer with Frantic's critical hit capabilities

- Super damage capacity , meaning that it cares little if you got super resistance or not  [779 max on devine , yikes]

- Flexible range , all you need is a reliable knockback opener 

- Little counter play in lower ranks [ High HP or prepped with resist , crits don't care about that ]

Negatives

- Mirror it's own upside , it has little to none minimum damage , chances of it doing single digit damage is just as high as it's chances of blowing your head off with a sneeze

- Top weapon , only 2 on a single mech .

- Unstable and unreliable DPS , unlike it's more chad brother spartan , if you use Frantic Brute , it's all in or notthing 

- Meta shifts , top ranks meta has shifted to the point that even if you got all 4 critical hits , you won't get anywhere far due to the stats/meta inflation

- Frantics thrives in quantity over quality , people with solid mechs take 10 battles to get to their desired rank , Frantics costs you 50+ games instead , 3 digits games if your luck is horrible , arguably the worst choice as a competetive weapon

- Frantics can't fit with other physical items , if you want to use Frantics , you must build strategy around it for the maximum damage efficicency , like mentioned above , it's double or notthing.

Frantic Brute is only OP because it anniliate everyone in lower ranks who can't afford for prenium stats items , Frantic itself isn't even OP to begin with , it's already falling out of use slowly from the new meta backfire arsenal ,any decent mech with a decent stat can beat a frantic built like a breeze 95% of the time , 5% due to FB's dumb luck mechanic , nerfing it is pointless, you want people to have proper stats and not the desperate maxed HP/resist epic modules 

What do you mean it can't fit with other physical items? Just slap on dual frantics and rock recoiler, maybe a sac cannon or nightfall if you have spare weight and you're set for rank 3.

Also, it doesn't matter if you low roll when you just need 2-3 high roll hits for a almost guaranteed win. Most mechs won't have more than 3k health, so with drone, that's about 1500-1700 in a single turn. Yes it sucks in the meta, but then again, what doesn't except other meta builds?