Broken Blizzard Annihilator

CleverName

• CleverName changed the title to Broken Blizzard Annihilator

When I look at this, I wonder... Why do we need L-M dissolvers for elements that already have E-M dissolvers?

And when I think about that, I start to question if Tactisoft has ever thought about moments like those where they create premiums for items that can already go to mythical status without the need of a fancy name or crazy buffs.

This here is one of those moments.

If you fail and don't succeed at something, you simply haven't failed enough. Through failures, one can pave a path to eventual success. 

21 hours ago, Fordekash said:

Clevername. Thanks for sharing the stats sir! 

do you see a place for it in your builds?

The semi energy free energy build does well with it. Should be in my replays if you want to check it out. Basically brightroar, lightning cutter, 2x this item, mpv 

Alright, maybe Tactisoft was, in fact, thinking during the creation of this "thing"... But it was in no way about the level of overkill this thing represents when it walks into a club that already has an E-M normal dissolver and an E-M backfire dissolver.

It was more about how they could get away with trying to make meta sword builds for all elements, which is sweet but I don't think we wanted arena to be all about swords.

If you fail and don't succeed at something, you simply haven't failed enough. Through failures, one can pave a path to eventual success. 

9 hours ago, Quantum said:

Wait, we didn't?

In this current age, we just want to shoot guns like there's no point in evolution.

But with swords, we're evolving... Just backwards.