What is you'r favorite/Dream weapon/Mech parts

I want to have

crimson rapture and sparked runner crimson rapture because i like flamethrowers and i need it in raid sparked runners because i want to run 3 wheels mech collection and maybe nightfall so my phsycial doesn't die to mid rangers 

I need lightning recoiler some how i have magma and recoil recoiler but no lightning because i am running dual malice beam on my 1st mech which runs dual malice beam viking hammer and last words for my 2nd its run dual corrupt light but i plan it to run hot flash+malice beam

My favorite weapons:

In looks:

Spartan Carnage, Desolation, Burning Shower, Valiant Sniper, All Cockpits, All variants of Distance Shredder, All variants of Sacrifice Cannon and Dark Eagle, Mortalbullet, Ejection Blast.

In stats:

All variants of Distance Shredder, Red Rain, Valiant Sniper, Ejection Blast, Explosive Retreat, All of those 8 weight res drainers.

My dream weapons (weapons I want to get):

Premium Stuff:

Valiant Sniper, Those 8 weight res drainers, Distance Shredder, Space Invader, Party Crasher.

And the one non-premium weapon I can't get for some reason:

A Recoiler

By someone, somewhere.

On 5/21/2023 at 8:51 PM, Battalion Incinerator said:

My favorite weapons:

In looks:

Spartan Carnage, Desolation, Burning Shower, Valiant Sniper, All Cockpits, All variants of Distance Shredder, All variants of Sacrifice Cannon and Dark Eagle, Mortalbullet, Ejection Blast.

In stats:

All variants of Distance Shredder, Red Rain, Valiant Sniper, Ejection Blast, Explosive Retreat, All of those 8 weight res drainers.

My dream weapons (weapons I want to get):

Premium Stuff:

Valiant Sniper, Those 8 weight res drainers, Distance Shredder, Space Invader, Party Crasher.

And the one non-premium weapon I can't get for some reason:

A Recoiler

i wish we could trade i have more recoilers than i know what to do with

46 minutes ago, shockwave333 said:

it would be really nice if we could buy the parts we want from factory instead of relying on blind luck 

i really want a couple of heat bombs i am thinking of getting 2 of the mechs in the store just for the parts i want 

I agree in some ways. Will like to share because I eat them very often and I use only one. 🥴

9 hours ago, shockwave333 said:

omg is that the sabretooth i want that torso

Sabretooth and all 3 Cyber Armors are the only items in the game that are base mythic rarity (sad part is the fact that its locked behind a paid offer)

"If you're not scared, then you aren't driving fast enough." -Ken Block

9 hours ago, shockwave333 said:

that is bullshit we should all have the chance to get thos parts    how much was the offer anything ove 20 bucks forget it  i aint spending more than that on a mobile game 

The offer was 50$ plus some other things...

"If you're not scared, then you aren't driving fast enough." -Ken Block

2 hours ago, shockwave333 said:

it would be really nice if we could buy the parts we want from factory instead of relying on blind luck

We hope for this to happen in legacy you were able to buy any part/item no matter now RNG/loot box system sucks and a lot complained about it because getting 1 feels impossible even tho anyone can get (i lack lightning recoiler and i really need it)

Also same for premium items the L-M which half of them is useless compared to other existing item

Or same are really need to progress don't come easily like crimson rapture which is very need for raid some how you can't get it because of other L-M items might coming from the box instead of it