What is you'r favorite/Dream weapon/Mech parts

50 minutes ago, shockwave333 said:

the crimson rapture is on the molten lava mech in the store one of the ones i am thinking of getting it  for the crimson rapture the drone but its 1900 tokens the other one i well i was gonna get 2 of them was heating master just for the heat bomb its gonna work out at 4200 tokens just for 4 or 5 parts i want 

I advice you not buy any mech from the shop no matter what

2 hours ago, shockwave333 said:

it wasnt so much the mechs i wanted just some of the parts  at the moment its the only guaranteed way of getting them i know they are over priced well over tokened 

That is sad

I have seen a lot of players asking if they should buy mechs from the shop for 1 item because of the RNG/loot box system 

5 minutes ago, hasn said:

That is sad

I have seen a lot of players asking if they should buy mechs from the shop for 1 item because of the RNG/loot box system 

Might have been a little better depending on what items they would use
If I remember correctly, a Premium Box costs 75 tokens and the Premium Pack costs like 335
From what I used to get, most of the things I got were just legendary/mythic food

They felt like they don't worth something at all outside offers and such ig, correct me if I'm wrong (also a rather quick and rushed opinion cause too lazy to do smth)

Retired SM pilot, nothing interesting, and I have once lived in infamy.
My Discord Server if you want to see me, I guess : 
Omura Unofficial Server
I am not looking for trouble here, and don't try.

12 hours ago, Resh said:

image.thumb.png.863ea7ec178f47c3218cd2d7ad35ad4e.png

I've made a mech using all my favourite items in each slot (yes, I know its unbalanced, only went for personal preference other than it being competitive)

sadly lack of range 2. 

11 hours ago, shockwave333 said:

omg is that the sabretooth i want that torso

it does look cool. When I started some guys have it already and then later as far, I remember was released one more time I do not know if 2 times in 3.5 years.

Sadly, maybe I am wrong, but the stats were the same as Zark torso. Those days it was decent then Monkey took over with EFA torso and saber was no longer viable just at mid ranks generally speaking. 

23 hours ago, hasn said:

We hope for this to happen in legacy you were able to buy any part/item no matter now RNG/loot box system sucks and a lot complained about it because getting 1 feels impossible even tho anyone can get (i lack lightning recoiler and i really need it)

Also same for premium items the L-M which half of them is useless compared to other existing item

Or same are really need to progress don't come easily like crimson rapture which is very need for raid some how you can't get it because of other L-M items might coming from the box instead of it

Yep, we could buy all the stuff we wanted from the shop with coins, whereas mythical stuff was bought with tokens.

By someone, somewhere.

On 6/6/2023 at 3:12 PM, shockwave333 said:

the crimson rapture is on the molten lava mech in the store one of the ones i am thinking of getting it  for the crimson rapture the drone but its 1900 tokens the other one i well i was gonna get 2 of them was heating master just for the heat bomb its gonna work out at 4200 tokens just for 4 or 5 parts i want 

If you wanna spend over 4k tokens to get 4 parts then wait for offers, you got few premium packs plus gold, arena points and sometimes even guaranteed legendary/mythical parts 

And from what I've seen the cheapest offer is 1k tokens 

53 minutes ago, luCyfer said:

If you wanna spend over 4k tokens to get 4 parts then wait for offers, you got few premium packs plus gold, arena points and sometimes even guaranteed legendary/mythical parts 

And from what I've seen the cheapest offer is 1k tokens 

yeah i am gonna i just misseed the last offer this week i didnt have quiet enough someone told me the 4 k offer is 14 packs plus other goodies 

38 minutes ago, TheDarkness said:

Burning Shower. I've been trying to get it for 4 years now since I've returned to the game from legacy.

wish to give them to you. those are future meat image.png.79592f6ac7a42082e7bc0ddf4f6d8ca9.pngnot need them. 🥴 or five of those as well image.png.e5435f734d5c40d7644193f17eb8a44f.png and a bunch of other stuff. I need to make room.