should i make a YT channel?

MasterChief

18 hours ago, MasterChief said:

ive been thinking about this for a while.... should i make a YT channel with the name "SavvySalmon"

Please don't think I'm giving my opinion because I'm salty.

But my advice is no.  Unless you're doing something extremely fascinating or different.

There are already thousands of SM video channels.

Do what you want, but I would not do that, personally.

"Play stupid games, win stupid prizes."

http://www.puresimplicity.net/~oneeyedcat/misc/supermechs.html

8 hours ago, SawzAll said:

Please don't think I'm giving my opinion because I'm salty.

But my advice is no.  Unless you're doing something extremely fascinating or different.

There are already thousands of SM video channels.

Do what you want, but I would not do that, personally.

please stop being salty dude, thats too much salt

Hcaptcha scam

@SawzAll quick thing: it is not a SM YT channel. it will have SOME SM, yes, but it is NOT a SM YT channel. @nightmarefreddy its fine, i deall with bullies at school, so im basically immune to shit like someone being salty. someone whos been  bullied for 6 years can probably shrug things off easier than most other people.

One Mech to rule them all

Just now, MasterChief said:

@SawzAll quick thing: it is not a SM YT channel. it will have SOME SM, yes, but it is NOT a SM YT channel. @nightmarefreddy its fine, i deall with bullies at school, so im basically immune to shit like someone being salty. someone whos been  bullied for 6 years can probably shrug things off easier than most other people.

i was punch a bully and i run  back to home then ya know what happend

Hcaptcha scam

11 hours ago, nightmarefreddy said:

please stop being salty dude, thats too much salt

I'm not being salty at all.

11 hours ago, MasterChief said:

First, I never said you can't.  You're going to do what you want anyways.

And second, calling this bullying only reveals that you don't know how bullying works, much less that you probably think everyone who doesn't tell you "yes" has some sort of hatred.

I don't hate you or have any ill feelings.  But if you're going to accuse me of being a bully, I'm going to report your comments, because that's a false allegation.

Sawz has a lot of "you" in his posts i've realized. 

I've studied that saying you so much makes people sound way more hostile and argumentative. 

@SawzAll He also didn't call you a bully, he was comparing you to his bullie's personalities. 

So don't make me report you for having false allegations of the false allegations. 👀

And can we all just agree that we're all still in a pandemic and are looking for things to do? I would sure as hell start a channel if I had nothing to do. I don't get why people think creatures shouldn't do something they love as a youtube channel. They love something and they want to share it. Please respect that instead of "un offensively" judging them with a lot of offense.  

2 hours ago, Liam.M.Lucas_2020 said:

Sawz has a lot of "you" in his posts i've realized. 

I've studied that saying you so much makes people sound way more hostile and argumentative. 

@SawzAll He also didn't call you a bully, he was comparing you to his bullie's personalities. 

So don't make me report you for having false allegations of the false allegations. 👀

And can we all just agree that we're all still in a pandemic and are looking for things to do? I would sure as hell start a channel if I had nothing to do. I don't get why people think creatures shouldn't do something they love as a youtube channel. They love something and they want to share it. Please respect that instead of "un offensively" judging them with a lot of offense.  

I never said he shouldn't start a YT channel, for what it's worth....