Atomus Tortures Bad Cooling (Part 7)

AtomusX

(WARNING: This content is very gruesome, proceed with your own volition)

Welcome everybody to a sandbagger I found in my ladder.

de2ad.thumb.png.fa068fe3ea8f8784c7e775a66220b021.png

I don't exactly remember his first mech, but it was very overpowered, (had like 4 divine weapons and the rest of his build was completely myth maxed)

He wanted to be a cocky little shit and use his second mech.

Little did he know he was going against a Boiler.

Have fun cooling down with 902 heat, which can only be substracted by 2 in 30 second intervals 

This guy had it coming and it never felt so good to do this to anyone else.

Just so you know, a turn is 30 seconds. I didn't even give him the courtesy of using my turns, instead I went afk while he boiled alive. I even did the math to figure out how long it would take him to actually be able to recover and attack back.

30 times 902 is 27060 seconds.

27060 seconds equates to 451 minutes

451 minutes equates to 8 hours.

And I have nothing to do all day, so I could've sat there all damn day if I had to. But he eventually gave up and quit. (Normally im not this much of an asshole in ladder, but if I catch a sandbagger lacking, you know i'm going to do everything in my power to make that person's life a living hell. For the sake of all the weaker mechs being bullied because of this stupid Sangbagger genocide)

"Remember Sandbaggers, stay vigilant with your cooling or else the Big bad Atom man will literally boil you alive and laugh at it the whole time."

Edited by AtomusX (see edit history)

The Boiler Mech that Burns down and obliterates any mech with incompetent module configuration. Atomus' Boiler acts as a Hard-counter to any Mech that has the slightest margin of exploitable Cooling

'I will literally melt your mech dude..

So go on then, try me'

32 minutes ago, White Star said:

What drone you're using bruh 🗿

Nemo

4 hours ago, Stefix5000 said:

you would've lost that match within the first two rounds then, since that's how many rounds you can be afk before being kicked outUntitled3.png.a673c76eb7bd139b5e62ae7e06dcc672.png

this is how it's done

Well im glad i know that now. So instead ill wait 29 seconds then finally move. Thank you

The Boiler Mech that Burns down and obliterates any mech with incompetent module configuration. Atomus' Boiler acts as a Hard-counter to any Mech that has the slightest margin of exploitable Cooling

So go on then, try me'

31 minutes ago, SolarisHK said:

Some fancypants energay, I wonder if these kinds of shitty energy mechs would still spam things like EMP or smth I don't know, hope your boiler's got high energy booties(stats to be precise).

Fancy?? That mech has a repulser-and-hammer combo mounted on a Claw. Nevermind the legendary Blizzard Dissolver and two Hysterias with a hidden mythical Malice Beam, that "repulmmer" combo is easily avoidable if the mech had legs, a Faithful Steel/Bulldog, and a second Malice Beam to replace that second Hysteria...

Because that... That mech is really painful to look at. There is no humane way how that mech can be a drainer. There just isn't.

If you fail and don't succeed at something, you simply haven't failed enough. Through failures, one can pave a path to eventual success. 

On 11/7/2022 at 12:17 PM, AtomusX said:

30 times 902 is 27060 seconds.

27060 seconds equates to 451 minutes

451 minutes equates to 8 hours.

Since she/he cools down 2, its ...

30 x 902/2 = 30 x 451 = 13530 seconds = 3,75 hours

But still pretty long to finish as well ❗

😉

P.S.: and yes, as one before said, after the 2nd turn being inactive (afk), we getting kicked
P.P.S.: if you want to be even more precise about calculating, we would need to minus the 212 Heat-Cap, since once reached, she/he can be active again

Edited by bestplayeroftheworld (see edit history)

2 hours ago, bestplayeroftheworld said:

Since she/he cools down 2, its ...

30 x 902/2 = 30 x 451 = 13530 seconds = 3,75 hours

But still pretty long to finish as well ❗

😉

P.S.: and yes, as one before said, after the 2nd turn being inactive (afk), we getting kicked
P.P.S.: if you want to be even more precise about calculating, we would need to minus the 212 Heat-Cap, since once reached, she/he can be active again

Well you're a lot more intellectual than I am, thats for sure. I just boil stuff

Edited by AtomusX (see edit history)

So go on then, try me'

5 minutes ago, RaymondL1747 said:

Wanna 1v1? I like challenges >:)

C7F74B6D-D0C5-4D17-A38D-3671A4313755.png

mech stats?

On 11/7/2022 at 7:15 AM, Stefix5000 said:

you would've lost that match within the first two rounds then, since that's how many rounds you can be afk before being kicked outUntitled3.png.a673c76eb7bd139b5e62ae7e06dcc672.png

this is how it's done

im gonna watch the entire replay.

god.png

So go on then, try me'

27 minutes ago, RaymondL1747 said:

Yeah,maybe I should use your Oki Doki progress thread as an idea for my own progress 🙂

Sure, why not. People I guess did it before me. Some others started but stopped at some point. I just keep it for my own fun to look my acc back and see how many mistakes I make, how long takes, the feeling of progress time based, record keeping and no less it can be use so people take a look and motivate to progress or an idea how hard and how long really takes to do. I think it is helpful to players if they look in a serious way analyzing a grinder low win player. 

Your progress can provide at your rhythm. Start providing an intro and what you do in your progress to be there that week etc. Some might read or not. Some will drop a comment or not or likes or not. I do not get many replies or likes etc. For me I like to provide for those curious ideas and to do better than me knowing my errors and decisions. 

You are an older player than me and forum member before me in the old one. Full intro of your starting page will be a good start and what do you have and what would like to add. Add your time dedication or else. 

Just follow your own fun. I do it every week, or 2 weeks maybe takes 3 weeks and then the quarterly full inventory. 

23 hours ago, OKI DOKI said:

Sure, why not. People I guess did it before me. Some others started but stopped at some point. I just keep it for my own fun to look my acc back and see how many mistakes I make, how long takes, the feeling of progress time based, record keeping and no less it can be use so people take a look and motivate to progress or an idea how hard and how long really takes to do. I think it is helpful to players if they look in a serious way analyzing a grinder low win player. 

Your progress can provide at your rhythm. Start providing an intro and what you do in your progress to be there that week etc. Some might read or not. Some will drop a comment or not or likes or not. I do not get many replies or likes etc. For me I like to provide for those curious ideas and to do better than me knowing my errors and decisions. 

You are an older player than me and forum member before me in the old one. Full intro of your starting page will be a good start and what do you have and what would like to add. Add your time dedication or else. 

Just follow your own fun. I do it every week, or 2 weeks maybe takes 3 weeks and then the quarterly full inventory. 

🙏 

Goals are useless if you are not striving to achieve them.