Personal achievements

Scarlet Lorv

In this topic you can write your personal achievement in the game, what exactly you are very proud of.For example, a new rank, a winning season, a clan, etc.

Personally, this is my first GREAT achievement.

image.png.77dbfce56f9b2402f196eb55af6e7263.pngimage.png.cef9407bff397a96bcbf525e7dbd09d4.png

(Rank 7 is really very cool for me. My usual-9)

TOP1000)

image.png.2e0581e4a0abf59be50c84726575c4c1.png

JOIN OUR DISCORD SERVER, ASK ME QUESTIONS AND HAVE FUN! 

CLICK HERE

I like Fluffeh 💀

From the account with arguably the worst imagineable luck in game to an account with nearly full fortress sets and 5 quad core boosters, which will soon to be six and seven in the incoming holidays, without spending a single penny from my pocket....though i'll have to be honest i did have alot of donations through my fans on Patreon so that sorta counts.

You can cure yourselves, all you need to escape the plague was to never embracing it to begin with, you are given that choice each time, i am not your cure to salvation, my wonderful relic of Mortal Pride, for you are your own infection, the helpless look on your faces is my favorite part for i have enjoyed it a thousand times already. - Herald Of The Ravens.
image.png.5dff7ff89f93332f7236848f92dc5c87.png

I've boiled 3 sandbaggers thus far.

The Boiler Mech that Burns down and obliterates any mech with incompetent module configuration. Atomus' Boiler acts as a Hard-counter to any Mech that has the slightest margin of exploitable Cooling

'I will literally melt your mech dude..

So go on then, try me'

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Beating Big Boy insane 1v1 big boy insane hard difficulty.

image.png.267dbd4a30e43924bb6d66386cde43f2.png
Buckshot Frenzy [Burst Type: Third Cycle]SG - Children Of Anarchy enters full auto and reload drum mags instead of single shells, bolstering it's own Clip Size by ▲200% and all ally's SG - Class ATK Speed and ATK by ▲50%, consistent "meat shot" buckshot spreads will rewards Buckshot Frenzy Duration for another 1 second per shot, Buckshot Frenzy do bonus ▲35% D.M.T.R Code Based Damage against enemy shields and barriers .[CD: 115 Seconds][Active]
SG - Children Of Anarchy 「Squad Café Sweety」: SG - Children Of Anarchy fires Black Typhoon Shells with 50% more pellets per buckshot and passively boost all ally SG - Class with ▲25% bonus clip size when deployed at the cost of ▼25% reduced reload speed per reload cycle. 
[Passive] [Squad Synergy : SR - Efficient Slacker SR - Haymaker]

On 11/3/2022 at 1:35 PM, Scarlet Lorv said:

In this topic you can write your personal achievement in the game, what exactly you are very proud of.For example, a new rank, a winning season, a clan, etc.

Personally, this is my first GREAT achievement.

image.png.77dbfce56f9b2402f196eb55af6e7263.pngimage.png.cef9407bff397a96bcbf525e7dbd09d4.png

(Rank 7 is really very cool for me. My usual-9)

TOP1000)

image.png.2e0581e4a0abf59be50c84726575c4c1.png

- after all these years (since 2013, so pretty soon +10 years) having the most won Gold Medals / won the most Weekly Tournaments (Single) of all time and of all players ...

32 x 🥇

... WITHOUT any Arena Points boosting, without any cheats, without any advantages with items no one else had access to ❗

About this I am very proud of ❗

Out of 3 reasons ...
- it was pretty hard to achieve
- I won all my wins honest and fair
- there were times, where some players (at one weekly tournament I won, there were 12 players doing this at the same time - no joke) just tried to hunt me with counter-builds for hours

- having won +220 Clan Medals with HardToKill, which was one of the best Clans for years ...

53 x 🥇
73 x 🥈
97 x 🥉

I am still proud of all HardToKill members and ex-members ❗

- switched to the Base and having it pretty soon maxed out ❗

greetings
bestplayeroftheworld

P.S.: having a great "little" family with all that love & support (so I am still able to do my sport) ... 👨‍👩‍👧‍👦 ... 💖

Edited by bestplayeroftheworld (see edit history)

Instead of personal achievements i think ill comment on my personal failure.

I've been playing this game since like 2013-2012 and have yet to make an account that reaches the Top ranks without any additional help from other people or paying money.

ain't that just loathesome

The Boiler Mech that Burns down and obliterates any mech with incompetent module configuration. Atomus' Boiler acts as a Hard-counter to any Mech that has the slightest margin of exploitable Cooling

'I will literally melt your mech dude..

So go on then, try me'

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/24/2022 at 2:16 AM, hasn said:

making 2 users quit arena match who were you using the unbeatable dual frantic brurce setup

double frantic isn't unbeatable, depending on there stats (for me mainly energy, health and resistance) they can be incredibly easy (might be because I have over 3k health so I don't die fast)

double frantic is quite mid

Edited by life king (see edit history)

1 hour ago, life king said:

double frantic isn't unbeatable, depending on there stats (for me mainly energy, health and resistance) they can be incredibly easy (might be because I have over 3k health so I don't die fast)

double frantic is quite mid

The level and tier of their mech varies so often, but I happen to stumble upon a full myth dual frantic. Add in the massive damage rng polls in each frantic, they could deal 500+ damage even with 50+ resistance sometimes. And their stats surpasses mine, however, they had one major flaw : physical resistance and hp.

Their physical resistance is only 19, and they had 2.1k+, meaning that if I could juice up their resistance while taking less damage due to my high physical res(remember that my main mech is a pure phys build with high phys res), I would have beaten them.

And this, adding the condition of you and your enemy's mech, what your mech build is, and their stats, depends widely, either is it easy or nearly impossible.

Quick note : The player with the dual frantic left right after the match began, could be smurfing. 💀

Warning : 90% of this information is bs, just ignore it or you may be met with trespassing and an attempted robbery.

Retired SM pilot, nothing interesting, and I have once lived in infamy.
My Discord Server if you want to see me, I guess : 
Omura Unofficial Server
I am not looking for trouble here, and don't try.

2 hours ago, Riot said:

idk, a nice achievement is graduating from caring about Supermechs arena

as i said, Supermechs is a game where your not ment to play arena, assuming you want to enjoy the game

A statement that's making me regret my p2p spending decisions....agh

image.png.267dbd4a30e43924bb6d66386cde43f2.png
Buckshot Frenzy [Burst Type: Third Cycle]SG - Children Of Anarchy enters full auto and reload drum mags instead of single shells, bolstering it's own Clip Size by ▲200% and all ally's SG - Class ATK Speed and ATK by ▲50%, consistent "meat shot" buckshot spreads will rewards Buckshot Frenzy Duration for another 1 second per shot, Buckshot Frenzy do bonus ▲35% D.M.T.R Code Based Damage against enemy shields and barriers .[CD: 115 Seconds][Active]
SG - Children Of Anarchy 「Squad Café Sweety」: SG - Children Of Anarchy fires Black Typhoon Shells with 50% more pellets per buckshot and passively boost all ally SG - Class with ▲25% bonus clip size when deployed at the cost of ▼25% reduced reload speed per reload cycle. 
[Passive] [Squad Synergy : SR - Efficient Slacker SR - Haymaker]

4 hours ago, SolarisHK416 said:

The level and tier of their mech varies so often, but I happen to stumble upon a full myth dual frantic. Add in the massive damage rng polls in each frantic, they could deal 500+ damage even with 50+ resistance sometimes. And their stats surpasses mine, however, they had one major flaw : physical resistance and hp.

Their physical resistance is only 19, and they had 2.1k+, meaning that if I could juice up their resistance while taking less damage due to my high physical res(remember that my main mech is a pure phys build with high phys res), I would have beaten them.

And this, adding the condition of you and your enemy's mech, what your mech build is, and their stats, depends widely, either is it easy or nearly impossible.

Quick note : The player with the dual frantic left right after the match began, could be smurfing. 💀

Warning : 90% of this information is bs, just ignore it or you may be met with trespassing and an attempted robbery.

often times the mechs just aren't that powerfull, my main mech is an energy-physical hybrid (actually not that bad) so if either there energy is bad or there health and phys res is bad or they have low rolls there pretty much dead so it's not that OP it's quite mid