..:: COUNTDOWN TO - 999 ::..

Ace Red Baron

On 8/25/2023 at 9:11 PM, MaveRick said:

Yes more music !!!     *** - 3 1 3 ***

(No for Oki ). …. 🤣😂🤣

Well, it should not be here for sure.

Just in my wife defense, she is more beautiful, good looking even with 2 kids. She was a cheerleader and looks like a teen. In my case I look like this🍻

Image result for albert einstein quotes

On 8/20/2023 at 6:49 PM, MaveRick said:

- 3 0 9

Oki don’t watch not allowed 🚫 

Not my type. Also, due to my father military service, I spend offshore my kid and young years on tropical area where I was able to enjoy nice beaches with beautiful girls year around. Now, my wife she is my real type, and she is foxy. Also, I grew up having a foxy mother and guys still looking at her. 🙃 My dad is a lucky dog. 🤣

13 hours ago, OKI DOKI said:

Well, it should not be here for sure.

Just in my wife defense, she is more beautiful, good looking even with 2 kids. She was a cheerleader and looks like a teen. In my case I look like this🍻

Image result for albert einstein quotes

Not my type. Also, due to my father military service, I spend offshore my kid and young years on tropical area where I was able to enjoy nice beaches with beautiful girls year around. Now, my wife she is my real type, and she is foxy. Also, I grew up having a foxy mother and guys still looking at her. 🙃 My dad is a lucky dog. 🤣

- 3  1   7
Oki it’s  only music told you don’t watch to make you happy 

Told me your girls like to watch your post so don’t watch this without drama

it a song that I like 👍 Cheers 🍻 

Edited by MaveRick (see edit history)

1 hour ago, MaveRick said:

- 3  1   7
Oki it’s  only music told you don’t watch to make you happy 

Told me your girls like to watch your post so don’t watch this without drama

it a song that I like 👍 Cheers 🍻 

Yes, it is true. My wife and kids they read what I post. I have to get some points from her to be a lucky dog too. 😂 I like Elton John and the new song version. I listen to him back from the early 70's with rocket man.  I was a little kid with 8 track player and had the track back on 72 or 73. I forgot. Too long to remember that one in particular. I got it with Jackson 5 and I played in my dad car LTD FORD 

Buy Original ford 71-73 AM FM 4 channel 8 track stereo Mustang Cougar Mach 1 in Mount Juliet ... This was the car special edition with all the power windows, power steering, power chair and cool sound. Very spacious and comfort. I learn to drive with that one starting at 5 illegally. 

See related image detail. Images of Ford LTD Brougham Hardtop Coupe 1972

Now cars are Image result for small cars in USA

I miss so many old stuffs from back then. Sure, a lot from now and things I do not want from back then like dirty roads, streets, people dumping everything everywhere like oil, coolant etc and a mess of everything and no recycling. Pollution was big time.